Sign in to follow this  
chengrob

Intel Guy Retires

I am happy but also sad to let you know that Intel Guy has retired from PC Pitstop. He has been a tremendous asset to the company as he tirelessly dealt with all of our customers. I can't tell you how many customers have written me just to tell me how much they appreciated Intel Guy. So I am sad too because now we have to move forward without one of the first employees of the company that started with us on January 2005.

Still expecting to see you in the forums:

"You can checkout any time you like, but you can never leave"

This is sad, now I'm scared he wont come in and visit with us.....he'll just be in vacation land all the time.

One of our smartest and most level-headed, fun loving members here at the Pit and at the PC Pitstop business. I_G has always been one of those guys that will do all that he can to help others to learn, grow and succeed.

I am so honored to have known and worked with him for so many years. Even more so when I got the chance to actually meet the man face to face and shake his hand in Denver, at a company meeting for the first time.

We're gonna keep his "red suit" here at the Pit for him, as he will always be welcomed as an Administrator any time that he wishes to pop back in.

Our best wishes to you on your retirement and know that we'll always be available to you, as you have always been there for us.

I'll miss ya

:) Y

Try to stay quiet and to my self most of the time but this one just feels like the loss of a family member. Best to you IG your wisdom surely will be missed around here.

Although I never interacted with IG directly, I've seen a lot of his posts. I was oftentimes struck by his patience - regardless of whether the person he was trying to help deserved it. He was great at handling those scenarios

Oh dear! I totally forgot to reply to this announcement :facepalm:

We'll miss you IG... enjoy your retirement, but please pop in every once-in-a-while :hug: