Sign in to follow this  
freedom01

Factory Condition

A friend of mine has a Toshiba laptop (Win 7) that received possible viruses when his son was surfing the net playing games and it froze up on him. He used the process with this link http://www.thundercloud.net/infoave/new/how-to-reset-your-computer-to-its-factory-state/ to try and fix the problem, but now there is just a blank laptop with no response. He has no disk. Is there a way to bring this back by hitting any keys? Thank you!

Thank you so much for your help. I'm going to be picking up the lap top Tuesday. He says what is happening right now is that there is a RED warning symbol and it says This attachment could not be loaded.

I will see what I am dealing with on Tuesday.

What I am getting is BOOTMGR is missing

when I tap the 0 I get a loud beeping

Screen reads

BOOTMGR is missing

Press Ctrl+Alt+Del to restart

When I do this nothing happens Can I put something on a flash drive through my computer and then install it to the lap top to fix issue?

Edited by freedom01

Very good scripture. There are many False Idols today. God Bless you Brother.

I was just talking with my friend that owns this lap top and he says he has another Toshiba with Win 7. He wants to know if he can create a DVD with that Toshiba for this one?

Edited by freedom01

Wanted to let you know. PC back to normal, everything is good. Had my friend make some disks of another Toshiba laptop he had and ran them through the one I had and it all came back. Thank you so much for your guidance.

Wanted to let you know. PC back to normal, everything is good. Had my friend make some disks of another Toshiba laptop he had and ran them through the one I had and it all came back. Thank you so much for your guidance.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

:geezer: