Sign in to follow this  
SoulFly

Bluetooth: Audio cuts out on Win PC only

I bought the LG tone ultra's wireless earbuds. Audio is great with both my Mac and Android phone. But on my Windows computer, the audio cuts out fast enough that it sounds like crackling to me but random, quick cutouts. Moving them closer to the PC does not help. The PC has a built in BT chip on the motherboard which is an Asrock m8, I think it's BT 4.0 but not really sure, if not it's 3.0 which is probably what my MacBook has in it (2013 model). Not sure if this is a connection issue or a software one? I have the latest BT drivers for it already.

Since I don't have this issue with my MacBook or phone, what could the problem be? Does anyone think buying a USB BT dongle would help?

This is not going to help; but my old Android phone when it updated the Bluetooth started dropping out (Like a skip on a cd) but still worked on everything else perfectly. I'm convinced it was a software issue, born out by other users comments on XDA developers.

Might be try an older driver, in the PC, or find out what the MAC is using and see if there is a windows equivalent.