Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

geewhiz

Vote! it's election day

I know these seem to be hard choices for a lot of people this time around but everyone should take the time to vote - regardless of who you support (or consider the lesser of two evils). Besides, there are many other positions on the ballots that need your attention.

Vote - this is your chance to possibly make a difference

I'm pretty sure I don't agree with you on any issues concerning this election geewhiz...

But I will agree with you on getting out there and voting...

Just do it. :yup:

btw, I got to our location 8 minutes after they opened this morning and line was very long. Moved fairly quick though and I was out of there in 25 minutes. Well worth the wait to finally put this behind me :surrender:

I'm pretty sure I don't agree with you on any issues concerning this election geewhiz...

If any of the rest of you feel this way... I think you should show geewhiz that he can't push you around.

You don't have to go vote just because he tells you to!

I think you should just stay home in protest. That'll teach him!

In all honesty, both prior posters are correct. You need to go vote. It is one of your duties as an American. Even if you make a bad decision and vote for the wrong person... you should still vote.

At the end of the day, there will be a new president. No matter which moron wins, we will persevere. During elections it is easy to forget that we are still the USA despite who has the title of president. It's the people that make this country... and who have the power if we take it and utilize it.

And besides that, if you don't vote... you have no right to complain later.

And besides that, if you don't vote... you have no right to complain later.

:tup:

Lol, this is America....folks will always have rights!

...that just so happens to include the right to complain. :rofl3:

get out there and vote

I registered this year just to vote for the person I thought would be the best choice.

You wrote me in???

Ah... that is so sweet!

I appreciate the thought, but I don't think I'll win.

You wrote me in???

Ah... that is so sweet!

I appreciate the thought, but I don't think I'll win.

How do you know I did but, doesn't look like you had enough votes to win....sorry

But it's done now, let's all move forward and try to be united.

Part of our name

UNITED States of America.

I am, as always, your nosey neighbour no matter who is in "The House ".

Let's still be best friends . Ok? :)

I love Canadians :)

I most certainly did NOT vote since I wasn't going to get paid if I left work to do so. The 2 hours of pay I would have lost out wasn't worth it. And neither was either of the moronic clowns who were being voted for.

attachicon.gifI Voted.jpg

Everyone should vote. I agree with Tomk_, if you don't vote, don't complain.;)

:geezer:

I most certainly did NOT vote since I wasn't going to get paid if I left work to do so. The 2 hours of pay I would have lost out wasn't worth it. And neither was either of the moronic clowns who were being voted for.

As was stated Justin, don't be complaining about America if you don't vote...

As was stated Justin, don't be complaining about America if you don't vote...

Oh yes sir, I agree! Some will disagree, like some of my co-workers who say that Hillary had the majority of popular vote thus proving that it's pointless to vote. Just saying that if I would have left early to go vote, it would have cost me some $200!!

Sounds like you are working at least 12 hour days there Justin (seeing as how the voting booths were open for 13 hours yesterday). Congratulations. That should seriously help with the money issues you had been having. And getting a base wage rate of $67/hr (in order to make $200 in 2 hours at overtime rates) is simply awesome.

Well done.

It obviously won't help with this election, but perhaps you didn't realize that in Illinois that the booths have been open since October 24th. If you had known this, you might have found time to cast your ballot in the last couple weeks. You didn't even need I.D. as you live in one of the states that doesn't require I.D. to vote. Anyway, here's hoping that you won't have anything to complain about for the next 4 years. Not being able to voice a major gripe for a long period of time can give a guy ulcers.

Good Luck