Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JustinP526

We need to stand up to cancer

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, but all cancers are deadly and don't discriminate. No matter your skin color, what country you're from or even if you're famous... cancer won't care!!

Aleah Stanbridge was a wonderful vocalist for a few metal bands and she was working on a solo act as well as acoustic work with her partner (husband) when cancer took her at the age of 39.

We should be doing so much more to find an actual cure to such a horrible human affliction!!!

http://www.toiletovhell.com/in-memory-of-aleah-stanbridge/

I really enjoyed her wonderful vocals for some years now. I was not personal friends with Aleah, but I have met some of the bands she has done vocals for. I was deeply saddened to learn of her passing, especially since she didn't even appear sick or anything.

This is a demo of latest work (possibly not finished) with her partner (husband) playing the guitar

And this is some of her solo work (not certain if album ever released or fully recorded)

As well, my girlfriend possibly has ovarian cancer and her mother is currently dying of a brain tumor.

I'm sure we all have someone in our lives who is or has suffered from cancer.

Let's all stand up to cancer once and for all!!!