Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

caintry_boy

Happy Birthday kd5

Thanks everybody for your Birthday wishes! Sorry I haven't been around much, I kind of swapped one hobby for another (computers for DVDs/BDs), have quite a nice little collection going on. Hope the Pitstop is doing well, as well as everyone here... :)

Do you have a favorite Keith?

I know it's so hard to actually pick a movie and say.......... yep that's my favorite.

I judge it this way, if it's on, I love to watch it, even if it's in the middle or end.

I try to watch it at least once a year and it's always a bonus if I am able to watch it with someone who has never experienced the film.

That movie for me is..................... Planes, Trains and Automobiles :banana2:

:) Y

Do you have a favorite Keith?

I know it's so hard to actually pick a movie and say.......... yep that's my favorite.

I judge it this way, if it's on, I love to watch it, even if it's in the middle or end.

I try to watch it at least once a year and it's always a bonus if I am able to watch it with someone who has never experienced the film.

That movie for me is..................... Planes, Trains and Automobiles :banana2:

:) Y

:tup:

:geezer: