Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

caintry_boy

Happy Birthday terry1966

Belated Happy Birthday wishes to you sir!!

post-3307-0-63342700-1463402630_thumb.gif

Hoping it was a great day and maybe you got some new tech...

p.s. shame on me for missing your birthday... :facepalm:

:geezer:

Welcome to the Quinquagenarian club there youngster. Now don't make to much noise or leave your dentures laying about.

th_birthday-beer-1.jpg

to honest i'm dying, family arranged a big get together on saturday, and i way over indulged on the beer (should know better now at my age especially seeing how i don't drink on a regular basis any more.) and i'm still recovering 2 days later, but did have a good time. :rofl3:

:b33r:

Happy Birthday, to you!

These things do seem to roll around much faster these days!

Best have some more beers to get a jump on the next one.............. it'll be here before you know it!

:cheers:

:) Y

whats a good hang over remedy?

had a girlfriend once say, Have another drink!

whats a good hang over remedy?

had a girlfriend once say, Have another drink!

My buddies and I used to always tout "having some hair of the dog that bit ya"...I think however nowadays something like a protein shake with a couple tablespoons of Tabasco and a raw egg all blended up might be just what Terry needs. ;)

:lol:

:geezer:

I'm no help. Not sure I've ever had a "real" hangover. Once in high school, a few of us drank a bottle of Boones Farm Strawberry Hill, and a couple bottles of MD 20/20 after having a few beers at the end of year wrestling party. Two of the other three guys were hanging out in the bathroom the next morning acting like they were going to die. I definitely didn't feel right. I had pancakes, fried eggs, and bacon for breakfast the next morning at a different friends house. The pancakes and bacon were fine, but I had to do alot of swallowing to get those over easy eggs down. I've always assumed it was the cheap wine that made me feel queezy. I've never drunk wine since and haven't had a repeat of the symptoms. Once in college, another guy and I took a couple shots of everclear (grain alcohol) on a dare. Didn't make me sick, but we both had sore throats and could hardly talk the next day.

2 glasses of wine have the same effect on me as everclear (grain alcohol)and you would not want to be around me for a couple of days, I don't want to be me for a couple of days.

that was a long time ago, today if I have 1 glass of wine it might be on my birthday, then again, maybe not.

thanks everyone.

haven't been well all week, seems like as usual every time i go out i get a bug of some sort, feeling much better today though.

no idea on a good hangover remedy juliet, except not to drink of course. :rofl3:

but drinking a 1/2 to 1 pint of water with a teaspoon of sugar before going to sleep should lessen the effects because after all a hangover is mostly just your body being dehydrated, (of course i never remember to do that when drunk.) also keep drinking water throughout the next day should help get over it quicker.

:b33r: