Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tomk_

Thread removal

It is often necessary for mod's to edit a post, delete a post, split a thread when several posts go off topic, or lock a thread when it has generally gone down a rabbit hole and is unretrievable. However, removing a whole thread is tacky. If the forums are a tool of the company... I suppose that these are "their" forums and that gives them the right to do anything with them that they want. If the forums "belong" to the users... then removing a whole thread should virtually never happen.

i see i've missed some fun and games then. :laughing:

must admit i don't think a topic should be deleted either unless it's started by a spammer, but the topic in question was started by an admin looking for ideas to benefit the site so don't really see why it should be deleted either, even if some of my replies in it weren't very helpful and made tongue in cheek. :rofl3:

:b33r:

Not sure who removed the whole topic, but it was me that hid 3 or 4 comments on the thread that were inappropriate and not related (in the main) to the topics question. One of those hidden was posted by me, we can all overstep the mark sometimes.

I think we are pretty fair on here; people we know get a lot of leeway as we have come to value and respect opinions no matter how polarising they may be.

Anyway about the nurses costumes.......

blame caintry for the nurses outfits, he started it way back, said it was the reason why he kept going to the hospital when he was frightening us weekly with his ticker problems and think it was juliet who he wanted to nurse him back to health in a nurses uniform if memory serves. :laughing:

I'd much rather see the ladies in nurses uniforms than Kurt in lingerie. I'm just sayin'...

Caintry's heart might not be able to handle the nurses uniforms, but I'm certain my eyes couldn't handle Kurt in lingerie.

think it was juliet who he wanted to nurse him back to health in a nurses uniform if memory serves

whooa, wait a minute

I said I would help nurse him back to health as would any of the pitsers here, can't recall saying I would put on a nurses uniform to do that.

I prefer pants suits as to they are more comfortable.

don't think you had a say in the matter. :laughing:

tomk's pic of you in one sure look good though if i remember. :P

I'd be happier and healthier with you in a short-mini-nurses outfit... those long legs would go a long ways...:bad:

:mrgreen:

I aint gave up yet!! Still like seeing "hot" women in short skirts too... :rolleyes:

Gotta agree with Tomk_ tho', Kurt in lingerie, not so much...!

:geezer:

You might want to be more clear next time. Many of us are old and we don't need that kind of shock to our system. I'm off my feed and have been having nightmares. :fear:

You might want to be more clear next time. Many of us are old and we don't need that kind of shock to our system. I'm off my feed and have been having nightmares. :fear:

to right he does. :rofl3: