Sign in to follow this  
JamesASL

Looking for help on reoccurring Malware

Recently purchased a new computer and after installing all the software including PCMatic I now have discovered I have been infected with multiple types of Malware, mostly adware that made their first appearances in websites I normally visit. Ran Pcmatic and did manage to get rid of a few of them but certain ones came right back DNSlocker for one was still attaching itself to any hyperlinks in articles I read. Decided to add Malwarebytes to my upgrades and in running their program they have gotten rid of a further 19 programs including the dreaded DNSLocker.

But wait there's more, with Malwarebytes running in the background I am receiving further messages that I am still infected with at least 5 more viruses with such names as Flipmodule.info, Dynamodule.info, M55.dnsqa.me, blogmiller.info, and dynarunner.info.

I am trying to get rid of these last few but they have embedded themselves deep enough they everything I send to hunt them down has failed. I am looking for help in trying to get rid of these last few and to add to any database for anyone else who might be having issues with these POS.

James Lancaster

BY4dvz9.pngAdwCleaner

• Please download AdwCleaner and save the file to your Desktop.
  • Right-Click AdwCleaner.exe and select AVOiBNU.jpg Run as administrator to run the programme.
  • Follow the prompts.
  • Click Scan.
  • Upon completion, click Report. A log (AdwCleaner[sX].txt) will open. Briefly check the log for anything you know to be legitimate.
  • Ensure anything you know to be legitimate does not have a checkmark, and click Clean.
  • Follow the prompts and allow your computer to reboot.
  • After rebooting, a log (AdwCleaner[sX].txt) will open. Copy the contents of the log and paste in your next reply.
-- File and registry key backups are made for anything removed using this tool. Should a legitimate entry be removed (otherwise known as a 'false-positive'), simple steps can be taken to restore the entry. Please do not overly concern yourself with the contents of AdwCleaner[R0].txt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please download Junkware Removal Tool

or from here http://downloads.malwarebytes.org/file/jrt

to your desktop.

• Shut down your protection software now to avoid potential conflicts.
  • Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista, 7, or 8; instead of double-clicking, right-mouse click JRT.exe and select "Run as Administrator".
  • The tool will open and start scanning your system.
  • Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
  • On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
  • Post the contents of JRT.txt into your next message.
please post

AdwCleaner[CX].txt

JRT.txt