Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bruce

Snow, Blizzard

I just put up my 2 outside snowcams for the winter. I live west of Utica NY out in the country.

I'll post a link if you guys want to see them ?.

just out of curiosity, how much does that snow normally sell for? just wondering...

Well if bonzai agrees to my offer... 459,800 cy (loaded) goes for one motorcycle.

Well if bonzai agrees to my offer... 459,800 cy (loaded) goes for one motorcycle.

While I do appreciate the offer Tom, I'll have to decline. I had my fill of the white stuff growing up.

:b33rmug:

-2F here this morning with "real feel" at -13F...IT"S FREAKING COLD OUTSIDE! :lol: Decided to stay home from church and keep warm only to discover that I'd forgotten to close the window in my "man-cave" last night and the water system on my main PC is frozen up. :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

Thank goodness for the easy to move Edenpure heater, got it running in there now, hope nothing's broken...

:geezer:

Uh oh... I think I saw one of those scary clowns hanging out down by the trees in the backyard.

Oh wait... that may have been santa or one of his elves checking up on you.

Impressive the Antarctica has Wind speeds of 200 MPH and temperatures -125 Fahrenheit below zero.

I want to go!