Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bruce

Snow, Blizzard

Well we got so sick of snow here in New England that we built a invisible force field. So far it is holding up well, there may be a small breach but all in all, we have been able to keep pushing everything south.............................. How do ya like us now :P

Well, being just South of you, we're getting hit pretty good.

We're at about 12 inches here on the south shore of the Island of Long. Uggh!

Suppose to end with 24 to 27 inches by tomorrow morning.

Just another wonderful day in paradise. :)

:) Y

I got 50 degrees F here not to bad thought about taking a ride on my ground pounder that bike is faster than I ever want to go. Had the needle pointing at me and 120 mph is at the 4 o'clock on the dial and it was still pulling hard when I let out of it.

Don't know what the top end is on it but in the nines on the 1/4 mile drag strip track.

Where are you at that is East of Juliet?

Bad night Tomk_, I'm actually West of Juliet in beautiful downtown Prescott, Ks., pop. 280 give or take 2 or 3... :P

:geezer:

I got 50 degrees F here not to bad thought about taking a ride on my ground pounder that bike is faster than I ever want to go. Had the needle pointing at me and 120 mph is at the 4 o'clock on the dial and it was still pulling hard when I let out of it.

Don't know what the top end is on it but in the nines on the 1/4 mile drag strip track.

Sweet. Sounds like a nice ride. Up here we call shoveling a couple of feet of snow Monday. :)

Sweet. Sounds like a nice ride.

Oh you know it! Wish I had one like it...!

Balmy 42.4 here right now according to my internet weather...

post-3307-0-99670200-1453836355_thumb.jpg

Low clouds, a bit of drizzle and sun in the Pacific NW. Low 50's

I have a daphne odora and candy tuft blooming ... it'll either snow or freeze the snot out of my plants in Feb or April :unsure:

Jacee, I am so sorry your friend Daphne has odor. Perhaps you could give her some soap and deodorant. Maybe if you keep your hard candy in the refrigerator it won't grow stuff on it. :shrug:

Low clouds, a bit of drizzle and sun in the Pacific NW. Low 50's

I have a daphne odora and candy tuft blooming ... it'll either snow or freeze the snot out of my plants in Feb or April :unsure:

Beautiful plants! Your Daphne might be alright but the candytuft will succumb to the cold and snow...

Jacee, I am so sorry your friend Daphne has odor. Perhaps you could give her some soap and deodorant. Maybe if you keep your hard candy in the refrigerator it won't grow stuff on it. :shrug:

:funny:

Dang Guns, what the heck are you runnin?

My saddle is a '14 twinkie, FXDC but only has stage 1, pipes and an xied.

:b33rmug:

Heh, heh, heh, heh, heh...Promise ya', it aint stock! :P

My ride is an Iron Horse Outlaw it came out with a S&S 107 cubic inch engine then I took it to one of my club brothers. He has this hobby of building blue print engines and does work for S&S themselves. He tore it down trued and welded the crank then balanced it with new titanium H beam rods bored it out ported and polished the heads then welded the intake and exhaust ports closed put the heads in a CNC cut vortex fins in the intake and hump D ramped the exhaust ports installed 11 to 1 pistons and milled the heads. I now have a 165 HP package of white knuckle terror just ask CB he can tell you that thing has a lot of giddy up and very little weight. Oh the tuned exhaust pipes help to.

My ride is an Iron Horse Outlaw it came out with a S&S 107 cubic inch engine then I took it to one of my club brothers. He has this hobby of building blue print engines and does work for S&S themselves. He tore it down trued and welded the crank then balanced it with new titanium H beam rods bored it out ported and polished the heads then welded the intake and exhaust ports closed put the heads in a CNC cut vortex fins in the intake and hump D ramped the exhaust ports installed 11 to 1 pistons and milled the heads. I now have a 165 HP package of white knuckle terror just ask CB he can tell you that thing has a lot of giddy up and very little weight. Oh the tuned exhaust pipes help to.

That's just too sweet but too much for my wallet and my wits. Just keep that rubber down!