Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

caintry_boy

It's HUMP day!

For those of you who still work, this means you're on "the downhill side" of your work week. For those of us who don't work, it's just another day. But it's a great day for bbq, makin' love, and beer drinkin' (if you subscribe).

So what's everyone got planned for today? I'm gonna work on a PC this PM and see if I can't get it running on a new video card...tell us what you're up to.

p.s. no tumbleweeds here... :mrgreen:

:geezer:

I will be spending the day trying to cajole sub contract bids on a school project where the architect apparently felt that it wasn't his job to provide coordination between the specifications and the drawings. I'm also trying to close out a Memory Center that is behind schedule and in between I've got a little work to do in the corral in preparation for cattle that we are hauling home on Friday. I need to tie up wheel lines for the winter, but won't get to that until at least the weekend.

Wednesday is just another day... even for the non-retired.

about to wash up some dishes, exciting around here huh?

Nothing too exciting about dishes... :unsure: Tomk_ on the other hand sounds like a very busy fellow, with his cattle operation and his contracting jobs...

I am in a folding contest and it sure is fun, the banter back and forth sure makes it a kick.

Another "hump day" and here I sit...gotta stay off my foot (the one that was infected) for another 10 days at least, hopefully I'll be able to walk regularly again soon and be able to get rid of this special "shoe" >

post-3307-0-31287200-1479314564_thumb.jpg

Lawd no! :lol:

This crazy thing has me walking lopsided therefore causing the calf muscle on the opposite leg to hurt and or maybe it's just me... :/

hey! broke my foot a couple of years ago and wore one that looked a lot like that....was torture to go up and down steps.

I broke a foot once. Didn't bother me much going up and down stairs afterwards, but the guy whose foot I broke walked real funny until they took the cast off.

hey! broke my foot a couple of years ago and wore one that looked a lot like that....was torture to go up and down steps.

:yup:

I broke a foot once. Didn't bother me much going up and down stairs afterwards, but the guy whose foot I broke walked real funny until they took the cast off.

:rofl3: