Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dickster

Not a great day

And send them back to you. I do sort of believe in karma. I can't count how many times I've been given back too much change at a store and been honest about it and given the money back, and very same night have a pair of 20s stick together and have the clerk give it back to me. Maybe that's what the world needs, do good to other people and maybe they'll do good back to you.

World is crazy, nutjobs are whacking people left and right, but we have to maintain hope.

Wife is now home from the hospital. Have 10 new perscriptions to fill for her, and we have to watch her diet closely, but things are looking better. Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes. Very much appreciated. :)

Wife is now home from the hospital. Have 10 new perscriptions to fill for her, and we have to watch her diet closely, but things are looking better. Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes. Very much appreciated. :)

You got it bro'!! Glad to hear she's doing better and is at home. There's no place like home, no pun intended!

:geezer:

Being at home gives you a better opportunity to do things for her that she likes.

You both are in my prayers.