Sign in to follow this  
dskerr

Internet Explorer has stopped working

I have been having problems for a few days with Internet Explorer and Microsoft. I keep getting error messages when I try to open a web page or click on a link in an email message.

Received this from MSOutlook:Your mailbox has been temporarily moved on Microsoft Exchange server. A temporary mailbox exists but might not have all of your previous data. You can connect to the temporary mailbox or work offline.

Plus this from Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer has stopped working - a problem caused the program & notify you if a solution is available.

Tried to download Mozilla Foxfire and this again comes up. My computer is being held hostage. Please help.

Have you tried running any malware scans? Try this > Download Malwarebytes from here > http://downloads.mal....org/file/mbam/

Double Click mbam-setup.exe to install the application.

Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Quick Scan", then click Scan.
The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.(See Extra Note)
The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
Copy&Paste the entire report in your next reply.
Extra Note:
If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove,you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts,click OK to either and let

MBAM proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately.

:geezer: