Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bayman

Remove a PC

I want to remove a PC from my listing, as it died on me......Would appreciate it if someone could walk me through the steps.....

Open PCMatic and your PC's should all be listed. Look closely just to the right of each PC name and you should see a small "x" or menu button, click that and you should have the option to remove that PC.

If you're speaking of the Overdrive test, login as if to run the test, your PC's should all be listed. On the left of each PC name is a large "X", click that to remove the PC in question.

:geezer:

Open PCMatic and your PC's should all be listed. Look closely just to the right of each PC name and you should see a small "x" or menu button, click that and you should have the option to remove that PC.

If you're speaking of the Overdrive test, login as if to run the test, your PC's should all be listed. On the left of each PC name is a large "X", click that to remove the PC in question.

Many Thanks

How about now? If the problem is not resolved, what is the name of the computer that you are trying to remove?