Sign in to follow this  
RHutchins

File Execution blocked by Super Shield

Hello,

Need help, I'm a relatively new PC Matic customer. Initially tried 5 licenses with no discernible problems. Purchased 10 more licenses to place on higher value (more important people, with greater use) desktops. I am finding "file execution blocked" super shield stopped. These are stopping us from accessing very important software, for example: Scan123 and our time clock system. I need help A.S.A.P.

Any and all help is appreciated. I've opened a ticket via support. I can't say that I'm happy about not being able to pick up a phone and call a live person.

Thanks,

Bob

:wp:

You can click on the green shield icon in the lower right corner of the Windows desktop screen by the time display and pause the protection for ten minutes, one hour, or leave it off until the next reboot, or you can set the Protection Level to Industry Standard (Blacklist only) to turn off Super Shield and just leave the Real Time protection running, or you can select SuperShield Protection, then set the Blocking Notification Method to Prompt for Override (Advanced), open the program in question again, and when the SuperShield blocking screen appears, add the programs to your local white list by clicking on the red "Always Allow" button, provided that you know for sure that these are legitimate programs, or add them to the local black list by clicking on the green "Always Block" button to avoid seeing the warning screen for that specific executable.