Sign in to follow this  
Tx Redneck

How the NSA Plans to Infect ‘Millions’ of Computers with Malware

https://firstlook.org/theintercept/article/2014/03/12/nsa-plans-infect-millions-computers-malware/

Here's a short portion of the article. It's a rather long read if you choose to read over the whole thing and pretty disturbing, so consider yourself warned.

Top-secret documents reveal that the National Security Agency is dramatically expanding its ability to covertly hack into computers on a mass scale by using automated systems that reduce the level of human oversight in the process.

The classified files provided previously by NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden contain new details about groundbreaking surveillance technology the agency has developed to infect potentially millions of computers worldwide with malware implants. The clandestine initiative enables the NSA to break into targeted computers and to siphon out data from foreign Internet and phone networks.

The covert infrastructure that supports the hacking efforts operates from the agencys headquarters in Fort Meade, Maryland, and from eavesdropping bases in the United Kingdom and Japan. GCHQ, the British intelligence agency, appears to have played an integral role in helping to develop the implants tactic.

two points 1 after 911 there are more privet security comapnys in the u.s so many that is they were all in once place they would be larger than washington d.c and they are hidden most look like bening office or comerical buildings and can be as large as a small city 2.nsa has mmmmore than enough information on its hands more than they know waht to do with rather than worring about the nsa worrie more about rite aid walmart and the like and the internet it self when the new apple phone came out and rite aid saw that the one touch pay became popular they dropped and will be introdoucing a system of there own which will collect data on your buying habbits look up a 60 minets report on internet security the simple act of surfing the net your being track by numorus third party then there is face book

Face it, privacy is a lost ideal. America sucks. Yes, I said it. AMERICA SUCKS!!!

Now I am fully ready for the patriotic types in here to call me all kinds of slurs, and the NSA has taken notice and now "KurtBleach" is a codeword for the mainframes to monitor. I don't care. I'd wipe my :filtered: with the flag on national TV, but I can't - because I have too much respect for those who went and fought and died for what America once was.

I love the American people (hell, most people) but I hate the American government.