Sign in to follow this  
Guns

caintry boy

Guns. Absolute respect to you for keeping us updated my friend. I guess we all want to know how C_B is doing but I think you've hit the nail on the head...let him rest and we'll wait for your updates.

:b33r:

Thank you just very worried about my best friend, if possible I will be heading up to Kansas to see him about the middle of the week.

Talked with Roger for a few short minutes he has been moved to room # 403 in the Olathe Medical Center 20333 W 151st St, Olathe, KS 66061.
He has 40% blockage on one side of his heart and they were playing with the idea of doing another angioplasty procedure on him again but decided to treat him with medication and keep an eye on him. He did walk from the bed to the bathroom and back but that just wore him completely out and he was gasping for air. He has a touch of pneumonia as well.
When he was going down hill at home he looked up at his wife and grandkids and told them this was his last breath, the grandkids had a look on there faces like we don't know what to do. Then he managed to get one more breath at a time.
This man and his wife took custody of there two grandkids while they were in diapers and are now teenagers, that alone tells you what kind of people this man and wife are.
I know they could use some help a big thank you to all.

Miss Juliet I had a groin wound that had some infection in it. All healed now.

Got a long way to go here but want to thank everyone for they're thoughts and prayers.

:geezer:

It was not a pretty sight. I went into congestive heart failure again

after getting a stress test on my heart. Much better today.

Thanks to aLl.

It was not a pretty sight. I went into congestive heart failure again

after getting a stress test on my heart. Much better today.

Thanks to aLl.

So where are you now and what's the plan of action?

Sure am happy to see you posting again and hope that the worst is now behind you.

............... jeesh what a ride, Roger! :surrender:

:) Y

Bro Guns and I are always saying "It's been one hell of a ride." Right now I'm in Olathe Med Ctr. #301-1. Feeling much better. Tomorrow they're giving me a "defib"...

I don't know what to say anymore... but you're scaring the crap out of me. There will be several of us in heart failure if you keep this up.

Some pretty serious stuff going on here. But, I do know that my dad did a lot better last November after the combo defibrillator-pacemaker was turned on. He had significant problem with afib (the upper heart chamber not beating correctly). It sounds like in this case it is the lower chambers which I think calls for a dedicated cardioverter-defibrillator with the specific purpose of handling the out of rythm issues of the lower heart chambers.

I'm think that is what he means when he is saying "defib".

Anyway, in the stands cheering you on CB. Take care.

Alright I'm not going home today. Still doing well just weak and need to get stronger. The device I have is a combo defibrillator/pacemaker. Lunch and pretty nurse...more later.

Soooooooooooo...............

How ya doin' Roger?

You at home and behaving yourself?

:) Y

Me behave?? :lol:

Yeah, I'm home and not doing to badly although I'm as "weak as a cat" as my Daddy used to say. Got the defib/pacemaker ICD and all seems well with it. I just get so danged short-winded if I get up and do anything, I have to take it really slow and easy. The same night that I was life-flighted I had an Uncle who had congestive heart failure too, he didn't make it, although he had kidney probs. and probs. with his lungs etc....

I had a really rough time yesterday morning as when I got up I had fluid around my lungs again, but I self medicated some extra Lasix and that seemed to pull it off and I was fine by noon.

Just been praising the LORD for all these extra days. ;)