Sign in to follow this  
Guns

caintry boy

Thanks everyone! It's good to be back, although I've got a long way to go I'm afraid, tiring out quickly just from normal walking and such. Well they told me it would be like this...

:geezer:

My thanks to one and all for your thoughts and prayers. I'm hanging in there and doing pretty well at home. I still have a l o n g way to go as very much physical exertion (walking) just flat tires me out. The good news is that I've not had any more chest pains and I feel great! Thanks to you all for being my "extended" family!

CB is back in the hospital overnight he has been plagued with nose bleeds since the heavy blood thinners. He went to get some more nose plugs and they tested him with low hemoglobin and gave him a couple of units of blood and overnight for observation.
Same hospital as before send good thoughts out to our friend.

take things EASY,

give yourself plenty of time to do things, your not a teenager any more even if you sometimes act like one. :P

hope your home again soon. ;)

:b33r:

take care caintry boy and heal fast........

Tarzan yell..."aaaeeeeaeaaaaahhhh"! Home again jiggety jig! Dang places anyway, I went for a plug in my nose like Guns said and they stabbed me with an IV and said "you're staying the night". Then they tried to starve me, and took out more blood than they put in!! :lol:

Glad to be home and feeling much better, I'd never realized how "run down" you feel when your blood level drops so low...my hemoglobin was down to 7 and back up to 9 this morning. Feeling like a new man!

Thanks all for the well wishes!

Great news, Roger!

And if it makes you mad that I know your name, the Pit really is a family. My name is Paul, not Kurt - if you didn't know. You still can call me Kurt, I'll still call you caintry or c_b, but this place seems to be a place where the regulars actually have a bit of the love for each other. Not in a stalker way, just a way that it seems like people really enjoy helping each other out with PC problems.

It is one cool as all hell site. Get healed up ya old fart!

goodness Caintry, what some do to see those nurses!

get well dear.

So c_b,

We've seen pics of your house, your car....

Where's the pics of the nurses? :geezer: