Guns

caintry boy

6 hours ago, Juliet said:

hey man, that'll help blood flow, just keep looking at Jacee's dress!

3 hours ago, Tomk_ said:

Raising of blood pressure is not good.  Stop looking at that dress!

:lol:

:bad:  :bad:  :bad:

:geezer:

Wishing you all the best as you go through this next phase of your adventure tomorrow, caintry.

Please keep us posted on how it goes and how "good" you are going to be during recovery. 

Blessings to you my friend

:) Y

7 hours ago, Y kawika said:

Wishing you all the best as you go through this next phase of your adventure tomorrow, caintry.

Please keep us posted on how it goes and how "good" you are going to be during recovery. 

Blessings to you my friend

Thanks "Y"! I'll try and keep y'all up to date between chasing nurses... :bad:

Thought I'd better check in and say that the surgery was a success. Going to get me up and moving today sometime. Thanks for being such a good family for me!

❤❤❤❤❤

Excellent!

You take good care of those new pipes of yours and keep up with the exercises and movement prescriptions that you'll need.

Sure hope this brings some final relief to all that you've been having to go through.

Thanks for letting us know.

Harvested 2 veins out of my left arm and replaced the artery in my left leg. I'll have a scar from Hades.

In the meantime my wife went down with breathing problems and is in the hospital with me. Different floors.

2 hours ago, caintry_boy said:

In the meantime my wife went down with breathing problems and is in the hospital with me. Different floors.

Well so much for getting away with any nurse hanky panky now...sorry for your bad luck, Seriously though hope you and momma are home fit soon :)

Praying for Mamma to get good breathing therapy, and resting well.

If your on different floors, your good to go. Just don't use the arm just operated on to grab anything (If you know what I mean)

3 hours ago, Juliet said:

Praying for Mamma to get good breathing therapy, and resting well.

If your on different floors, your good to go. Just don't use the arm just operated on to grab anything (If you know what I mean)

:bad:

3 hours ago, Tomk_ said:

Your timing is off a week.  The Frankenstein costume would have been perfect last week.

If only that were the case Tomk_... Good news is that it itches and that indicates healing. ;)

3 hours ago, Juliet said:

omg omg

I couldnt have survived that.

Sure you could darlin'! It only hurt the first day. I have to admit that it is still a little tender, but I have good use/motion in it.

On 11/6/2017 at 4:34 PM, caintry_boy said:

Wife and I are being discharged. I will have home health for about a week. My Karen will still be on oxygen for home use.

:banana2::banana2::banana2:

Are you two behaving now that you're back at home?

How's the Home Healthcare working out for you both?

Sure hope that you haven't been out there raking leaves or cleaning the gutters. :bigsmile:

42 minutes ago, Y kawika said:

Are you two behaving now that you're back at home?

How's the Home Healthcare working out for you both?

Sure hope that you haven't been out there raking leaves or cleaning the gutters. :bigsmile:

Behave? Us?? Lessee, I locked us out of our house yesterday afternoon, fortunately I had an extension cord ran through a bedroom window on the West side and was able to get my wife on a canvas camp chair to climb in with some help from me grabbing her legs and shoving with her kicking and screaming "Stop, stop!" Anyway she got the front door unlocked and we won't be going that route again for a long time I hope. ;)

Home Health was here to see me today and gave me the once over and will return on Friday to remove the wound vac on my left groin area. They will be seeing me about 3 x weekly and cleaning and observing my wounds.

Physical Therapy was here right after Home Health and gave me the once over as well....toe lifts, marching excercises and other leg excercises. He will be back.

So in short, no leaf raking just helping my wife break into our own house and acting like an old married couple.

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Poor Karen!

The things that woman does for you!  Sure am glad that this episode didn't land you both back in the hospital.

Lol! Please, please, please let that poor woman rest would ya!! :mrgreen:

Too funny, I can just picture the two of you when you both realized what was needed to be done.  :laughing:

Does The Keystone Kops or Monty Python's Flying Circus come to mind??

p.s. you should've seen me after I realized that it was ME who'd locked us out!

:lol::lol::lol:

well,  I can get all kind of visions and ain't none of em to pretty.

Really worried about you folks.

Please rest as much as you can, tell Karen you love her often :)