Guns

caintry boy

LOL We painted most of the signs for Belle Ayr and Eagle Butte 'back in the day'. Of course that was before I realized I

probably didn't want to be the age I am now, climbing in and out of man lifts to letter on the back of shovels in the pit.

I moved here in '77 so you beat me by a couple of years. It was still pretty crazy when I got here.

Hey Caintry,

Still remember the day we met face to face on some pc parts swapping. Long time ago, you're a tough old bird, keep up the good fight.

54 minutes ago, KRAM said:

Hey Caintry,

Still remember the day we met face to face on some pc parts swapping. Long time ago, you're a tough old bird, keep up the good fight.

Thanks KRAM, I will!

:geezer:

Well I'm still fighting but here I am in Olathe Medical Center with what I suspect is another blood clot in the left leg again. Room 318. Requesting thoughts and prayers.

Dang it caintry, ain't you had enough of that place?

Holy smokes what a battle this thing is.  Sure hope it's a quick fix and they'll get you right back out of there.

:) Y

34 minutes ago, Y kawika said:

Dang it caintry, ain't you had enough of that place?

Sure hope it's a quick fix and they'll get you right back out of there.

Yes I have had enough of this place...it's the nurses you know...gotta see my girls. I've already seen one that does vitals and I had her for a nurse back in June.

1 hour ago, caintry_boy said:

Yes I have had enough of this place...it's the nurses you know...gotta see my girls. I've already seen one that does vitals and I had her for a nurse back in June.

What do you mean, "you had her" back in June? :nono:  lol

Get yer self better and definitely enjoy your stay while there!

2 hours ago, Y kawika said:

What do you mean, "you had her" back in June? :nono:  lol

Get yer self better and definitely enjoy your stay while there!

I mean she was my nurse, silly! :nono:

Got to Nigel! Sitting here waiting for the nurses to come get me and take me down to work on me. Shift change for the nurses in my room section, got another one that said "Hi Roger"! :bad:

😈😈

Procedure was cancelled! The blood flow in my leg improved overnight. I've been discharged and going home. They DID change one of the blood thinners that I take, cancelled one and prescribed a new one. 😎

Something got your blood flowing, huh?

Be sure to bring her home with you as well.............. I mean as a nurse to watch over you , of course. :mrgreen:

5 hours ago, Y kawika said:

Something got your blood flowing, huh?

Be sure to bring her home with you as well.............. I mean as a nurse to watch over you , of course. :mrgreen:

:note2: Her name is Patty...she's got a smile...it's as biiig as all outdoors... :note1:

:lol::lol::lol:

Thought I'd chime in and let everyone know that I'm going under the knife again on Nov. 3. I've been having issues with my left leg/foot/toes, in particular the 3 smaller toes on the left foot. Went yesterday to see my leg doctor (after having a vein mapping about 3 weeks ago) and was told I have some ulcers (open wounds) on the bottom of the toes between the toes and the ball of my foot. Doctor suggested that I have no veins in my legs they can use BUT I have two veins in the left arm they can use and one in the right arm, to replace the artery in my left leg again. GROAN!! Oh well, I've been dealing with it since 2004, blood clots every year or every other year, almost lost my leg more times than I care to remember, especially 2015 when I got a whole new synthetic artery because my old one had blocked off 100% and my leg started turning black. (nice speckled shade of dark purple, ha!)

I've also been dealing with this surgeon since 2004 and he's a good one so I have faith in him and his staff at the hospital. I'll be returning to Olathe Medical Center at 5:30 am the morning of the 3rd and GOD only knows how long I'll get to stay, hopefully not more than a week, we'll see. I'll be appreciative of your thoughts and prayers. ;)

Wish me luck!

Sorry to hear that. This affliction has sure been beating at your door for a long time.

I know that many prayers will be lifted up to God on your behalf. I have confidence that all will be well; one way or another, I am certain that all is well with your soul! Take care. Keep us in the loop.

Caintry, you've been over-clocked for too dang long and it's time for you to get these new parts put in there and just stick to your stock speeds.

I'm happy to hear that you are going forward with this procedure, sure sounds like a good way to go.  Especially if you follow the post-op orders and allow the recovery to fully take hold.  You get some of those youngsters around there mow the lawn next spring and shovel the snow this winter.

Hell bells dude, you've paid those dues! :mrgreen:

Nothing but my best to you and your patient and angelic wife who has to put up with your roller-coaster antics. :wub:

blessings, my friend

"Y" said it best ...

6 hours ago, Y kawika said:

Caintry, you've been over-clocked for too dang long and it's time for you to get these new parts put in there and just stick to your stock speeds.

I wish you all the best for a speedy, healthy recovery, and quit this in-and-out- hospital stuff! :wub: You