Sign in to follow this  
Guns

caintry boy

:( :( :(

When it rains ...

Well dang blang it! Over the last year I've developed a callus on the outside edge of the ball of my foot and it's caused me lots of pain at times. While in the hospital with my heart surgery and ensuing rehab it virtually went away because I wasn't walking on my foot like I normally would. It has returned with a Vengeance!

I went about 3 weeks ago to the Podiatrist that I go to and she scraped a lot of the dead skin off of it and told me to be careful with it because I didn't want to get infection in it. I returned today because it had become so painful that I could barely walk to the bathroom. You guessed it, it's gotten infected somehow...so I'm on antibiotics for awhile and hopefully the infection will clear up 'cause I sure don't want to lose my foot, especially the one on my good leg. :yikes:

Thoughts and prayers will be appreciated!

:geezer:

CB is back in the hospital with blood clot in his left leg they told him he would be moved out of ICU yesterday to another room, will update as I find out more.

Here I am! Yipper, back in Olathe Medical Center here in beautiful Olathe Ks. and yes I u a clothing. Had hoped to get cleaned out this morning but my blood is too thin because I take copious amounts of blood thinners so they're giving me frozen plasma to make the blood thicken so they can do this later today or tomorrow morning. Fasting last night but did get breakfast and fasting again till we see what's going to happen. Aaaauuuuggghhh! I like to eat too much for this! :)

Thanks for all thoughts and prayers I appreciate it! Everyone be BLESSED and have a great day...

Hang in there CB, fortunately fasting for medical procedures is just a necessary evil.

You'll get through it just fine.

Just keep your mind off of food and you'll be just fine.

steakongrill.jpg

Just keep your mind off of food and you'll be just fine.

:blush: sorry couldn't resist......... :salute:

:) Y

CB is back in ICU the blood flow in his left leg is 100% blocked they are working on him.

What they're doing is working. Giving me a clot buster in my IV and awhile ago it felt like my leg was on fire from the blood flow. :) :) :)

One of those times when pain is a good thing.

caintry_boy, on 13 Jun 2017 - 8:20 PM, said:caintry_boy, on 13 Jun 2017 - 8:20 PM, said:

What they're doing is working. Giving me a clot buster in my IV and awhile ago it felt like my leg was on fire from the blood flow. :) :) :)

That's great news. Hang in there CB.

They got CB cleaned out and he is in recovery. He should be able to go home in the next few days.

The phone # for the Olathe Medical Center 913-791-4200 ask for John McWilliams. He did give me permission to give some his cell phone number if you want it send me a PM.

Oh for goodness sakes C_b! Stop this right now!! You keep scarin' us and it's not even close to Halloween yet :P:<3:

*Tarzan yell > aaaaeeeaaaaa eeeaaa...*

Looks like I'll be heading home today! Can't wait to get out of here and get some good food and good sleep. Lord knows that you never get sleep in the hospital!

:) :) :) :) :)

To whom it may concern,

We, the nursing staff of Olathe Medical Center, do hereby certify that we believe that John McWilliams should be allowed and encouraged to return to his own place of residence and be summarily released from the care and responsibility of the aforementioned staff. He certainly acts like he is feeling alright and every nurse that has entered his room can attest to the fact that he can move faster than you might think. it should also be noted that all tests confirm that, contrary to popular belief, he is equipped with only two hands.

To whom it may concern,

We, the nursing staff of Olathe Medical Center, do hereby certify that we believe that John McWilliams should be allowed and encouraged to return to his own place of residence and be summarily released from the care and responsibility of the aforementioned staff. He certainly acts like he is feeling alright and every nurse that has entered his room can attest to the fact that he can move faster than you might think. it should also be noted that all tests confirm that, contrary to popular belief, he is equipped with only two hands.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

LMBO!!