Guns

caintry boy

Well I am off hope to see you today my friend sure looking forward to spending some time with my ole fishing buddy.

did they let you both go home?

No, my Karen is still in rehab. She is still having considerable pain but is doing pretty well. They are keeping her pain level fairly well under control and she's doing good at her therapy. ;)

Well... with a little sleuthing... I believe they made it home because c_b got his folding rig running again. https://forums.pcpitstop.com/index.php?/topic/205958-cb-down/&do=findComment&comment=1806365

Yassir! I'm HOME!! Sure feels good too, just gotta remember to do my physical therapy at home or I'll have a bunch of pregnant physical therapists after me. (3 of the therapists were pregnant, one due this month, one in Sept., and one in Oct. :yikes:)

Mighty glad to sleep in my own bed, now if I can just get these other two PC's to run... :pullhair:

:geezer:

Hi caintry_boy

Please forgive me, I have been away from the forums for a very long time and only visit now and then.

So sorry to hear about all the difficult times you and your loved ones have been going through.

I'm sending good thoughts your way. Stay strong my friend :boxing:

My Very Best wishes to you and Karen.

Jon

Hi caintry_boy

Please forgive me, I have been away from the forums for a very long time and only visit now and then.

So sorry to hear about all the difficult times you and your loved ones have been going through.

I'm sending good thoughts your way. Stay strong my friend :boxing:

My Very Best wishes to you and Karen.

Jon

Both of us are doing pretty well, I am at home now and she will be released to come home on Friday! :banana:

Yes Jon Tom, you HAVE been among the missing for quite some time, I think nigsy was about ready to call out the bloodhounds... ;)

Both of us are doing pretty well, I am at home now and she will be released to come home on Friday!

Thats awesome news :)

Yes Jon Tom, you HAVE been among the missing for quite some time, I think nigsy was about ready to call out the bloodhounds...

:D

Prayers and hope to Roger and to Tom and his wife. Yes, prayers. Ole Kurt's been going to church Sunday mornings since I moved to Philly. God does work in mysterious ways. I wish youze only the best. (Yes, used to say y'alls, but youze is Philly-style.) :)

My Karen is home and not doing too badly. She still has lots of pain if she moves wrong but she should be learning not to make certain moves. Myself, I'm doing pretty well as "Y" says slow and steady, it all takes time to recover.....

Oh yes, that's great news!

Now you two can keep an eye on one another and make sure that you each take things slow and easy for a bit.

Welcome Home Karen!!

:) Y

The really good news is that we are both getting a little stronger each day. I'm virtually "pain free", my Karen on the other hand still has some extreme pain associated with a knotted muscle down the right side of her neck into the trapezius muscle. Got another appt. for her on the 20th with the surgeon and we'll see what he has to say...

...my Karen on the other hand still has some extreme pain associated with a knotted muscle down the right side of her neck... appt. for her ... with the surgeon ... see what he has to say...

I'm gonna make a long shot here and guess that the Dr. is going to say... you need to stop being a pain in her neck !

:rofl3:

Edited by oftentired

:laughing:

The really good news is that we are both getting a little stronger each day.

:clap:

take care, both of you. :Rose: (the rose is for karen not you. :P )

:b33r:

Just wanted to report in that we're both doing well although my Karen still has some awful pain due to the trapezius muscle in the right side of her neck being knotted up badly. She gets a little better each day tho' and we hope that she will start some physical therapy soon. Myself, I've already started with Cardiac Rehab (had one day of it so far) and will be doing 2 days a week. They're only open 3 days/week and they'll transport me for 2 of those days.

Once again, many thanks to all for your thoughts and prayers, they are greatly appreciated!

Another update on our situation...Karen went Monday last week and received "trigger point injections" in her neck muscle and it seems to have done the job. She has had several days (about the last 5) that are virtually pain free all day. What a Blessing! I'm going to cardiac rehab twice weekly and doing good with that. We've also received some really nice cards from oftentired and some of his friends that have been really uplifting. ;)

Thank you all once again for your thoughts and prayers. We appreciate them!

That's great news, caintry! :clap:

You two just keep this pace and continue doing what you're doing.

So very happy to hear this news!

:) Y