Guns

caintry boy

He's got nothing better to do as he awaits tomorrow. I'd suggest that he stay out of PD until a week or two after the surgery. Don't want to stress things to much, to fast. :P

He's got nothing better to do as he awaits tomorrow. I'd suggest that he stay out of PD until a week or two after the surgery. Don't want to stress things to much, to fast. :P

That's for sure!

:geezer:

At 12 noon I called one of my Club Brothers that is at the hospital with CB and his wife, the nurse had just come out and told them he will be in the operating room for a while longer but he was doing good.

great news guns, :clap:

now lets hope he takes it easy like the docs advise and not tries to do to much to soon like i'm sure he'll want to.

:b33r:

Just got off the phone at 9:20pm with my Club Brother that spent the day with him at the hospital his report.

He has more color in him than anyone has seen in a long time they used laser surgery to cut holes in his heart to allow new blood vessels to grow.

His wife is with him at this time and we need to keep her in our thoughts as she goes in for neck surgery on the 24th.

It will be fantastic, they can be a new couple again.

The advances they have made in medical technology can make these things happen.

He is still in critical care this morning doing good will advise when he is moved to a room with a phone.

Look out all, our boy's gonna be overclocked and running Folding at Home from his dang chest!

Heal well caintry!! :tup:

intel-insideChest.jpg

:) Y

Just got off the phone with CB at 4:05pm he has the vent out but it hurts him to talk right now he is in a lot of pain. He has been moved to room 326 it sure was nice to hear his voice after such an ordeal, I will be going up later in the month and spend some one on one time with him towards the end of the month and into next month. CB and his wife are more than just friends to my lady and I we spent so much time together over the years including every holiday you can name. Thank you all for the support from this forum it is like a 2nd home to him.