Sign in to follow this  
Guns

caintry boy

Thanks Highlander!

Well here I am back in Olathe Med. Ctr. after fighting a nosebleed for 3 days and finally having a low BP of 69/41 last night...checked myself in only to find out my problem was being dehydrated from a new med. to make me "go" more. Well it certainly did that!

Looking forward to going home tomorrow.

Luv my Pit Family!

:geezer:

Tell the truth now CB.

You were missing the nurses and decided the pain of giving yourself a punch in the nose would be worth it. :lol:

Don't worry, your secret's safe with us. :laughing:

Glad that you got your fix. :drtux:

:) Y

Well "Y", I reckon you got me... Sitting here in ICU being tended and bathed by one of my fav nurses, Bonnie a real sweetheart. Seems that new med was the cause of everything, doing just fine now.

More later...

Well not in ICU any longer...got booted upstairs. :-) Seems that they're not happy with my BP yet so I'm here till tomorrow. Gained a male nurse :( but his assistant is pretty cute. ;) ;)

Been having a really hard time of it lately since I came home this last time. My COPD is really acting up and I'm just really short of breath all the time especially with any amount of exertion. Hanging in as tough as I can, I think it's time for a CPAP or BIPAP machine to help me sleep at night and prolly time for some home-use oxygen. I have an appt. with my cardiologist on Tues. and another with my vascular surgeon on Wed. so I'll have more to report after that.

Bless y'all!

Sounds like you are more in tune with what's going on with your body these days.

That's great. This isn't one of those things that us guys just rub a little dirt on it and it'll go away.

Glad to hear you made those appointments.

Now just be patient and take it easy, there is no reason to be speeding the visit along in an ambulance ahead of time.

Prayers and best wishes to you Roger.

Thanks David and geewhiz! Y I'm not too sure that my body doesn't have me "tuned out" and is just doing what it wants! Sure feels that way sometimes...yesterday I thought I was going back to hospital for a moment, had to go to bathroom quickly as possible and was totally out of breath and worn out when I got there...wife and son-in-law had to get me up and sat on my walker, then push me backwards into the living room right in front of the A/C and point a hi-speed fan at me till I could get my breath back. Scary stuff!

Bless you for the prayers!

Sorry, I haven't been keeping up with all the Threads, and I missed all this until now... Very sorry to hear about your ails, CB. Hope you get better soon.

I have severe asthma; so, I too know what it's like to not be able to breathe. I'm on 12 meds, (NOT all for asthma, but many are), a month... (Well, actually, thanks to Medicare Part D, I get them filled on a 90 Day Supply.) Been on SSDI since 2008; back dated to 2004 which is when I originally filed. About $450 of what I get from SSDI goes to Medicare/Supplement/Part D/Dental Insurances. So, I don't have much left to have a place of my own. If it weren't for my parents, I'd be homeless. :o

Again CB, I hope you continue to get better. :)

TL

CB is at it again back in the hospital he had a nose bleed and didn't get it taken care of as soon as he should have. He started having pains like another heart attack and took an ambulance ride to the hospital. They will do a stress test tomorrow and if he passes that will more than likely get to go home will just have to see. The doctors said he got low on blood that made his enzymes get high but no heart attack this time.

Thanks for the update, Guns

Caintry, heal well and don't be stressing over the stress test.

Slow and steady and allow them to get a true read on you.

Glad to hear that it wasn't the heart this time.

Gee Guns... perhaps you could refrain from punching him in the nose?

I would have to have a real long arm to reach Kansas for my house.

Don't know if I will have much time to check on CB today The shop where my motorcycle and bass boat burned down yesterday and both burned, will be dealing with the insurance company today.