Guns

caintry boy

Our good friend caintry boy had a heart attack and is in the Olathe Medical Center hospital with a 50% chance to live.
He has two arteries from his heart with blockage and is not a good candent for open heart surgery. They ran the balloon thing on him and he is in ICU at this time.
CB is one of the best people you would ever want to meet as most of you know.
That is all the info I have at this time hope to get more when his wife calls again.
Will keep everyone posted when I get more information...

Keep good thoughts going out to him, it has been my honor to call him my close friend and brother.

Thank you Guns for the post and please keep us updated on his progress. CB is a great person and I pray that his big old' heart mends and brings him back to us soon.

:) Y

Dadgum! I just talked to him yesterday. :bawling: Thanks for the post and we'll be praying for him.

50/50 well caintry's a fighter so those odds are in his favour and he'll want to drive his new car a bit more before he decides to go meet God.

thanks for letting us know guns, wishing him and his family all the best.

:b33r:

no way! come back to us CB! this totally caught me off guard,i usually dont browse the GD forum but something said for me to come here tonight. please keep us posted and prayers to him and the family!!

Edited by brownhornet

Get well soon CB wish you all the best

The honor is all mine brother Guns, I could not ask for better friend than you have been.You folks should know that my Brother there did 3, yes 3 tours in Vietnam and was injured numerous times. He is the sort of man that I'm proud to call my friend and he hangs out with a host of Veterans just like himself. I love him to no end.

Now, thank you all for your thoughts and prayers and no, I'm not checking out yet, my friend JESUS is here watching over me.

Y'all are like my family and I love y'all.

:geezer:

As all can tell CB is too stubborn to go anywhere soon unless it's back home to his family.
Talked with him last night and he sounds so much better and one of my club Brothers after visiting him called me up, said he looked night and day way better than the day before when visiting him.

Now CB you know way more about me that any man should. Yes Vietnam did leave a few to many holes in me.

Love you my Brother still hit my knees every morning and night. Just getting harder to get up off of them.

Just talked with him again and they are going to get him up to sit in a chair. Said he would be moved to a new room sonetime today.

He is in his own room now #323.

Olathe Medical Center

20333 West 151st Street

Olathe KS 66061

Phone: 913-791-4200

Got up and walked the halls on Sunday. Was great to get outta the chair and bed and do something different rather than just lay around...

Bro' Guns, call me in #323!

:geezer: