Sign in to follow this  
kburra

A List Of Start Menu Replacements for Windows 8

Wow!! thanks for this huge list! I just installed Windows 8 Pro on my laptop, and one of my work laptops just to try it out.

and so far Im not loving it too much.. so im thinking one of these links will make life with Windows 8 a bit more pleasant

So does the list help you with what files you can delete?

I'm thinking of getting a Toshiba laptop but found out there is Windows 8 on it. I heard it's a resource hog but I might have the geek squad uninstall Windows 8 and put in Windows 7 instead.

Wow!! thanks for this huge list! I just installed Windows 8 Pro on my laptop, and one of my work laptops just to try it out.

and so far Im not loving it too much.. so im thinking one of these links will make life with Windows 8 a bit more pleasant

You're thanking the wrong person, do a search on Google for "A List Of Start Menu Replacements for Windows 8", so then you can see who actually posted it, and where kburra got it from!

Edited by Michael Lauzon

You're thanking the wrong person, do a search on Google for "A List Of Start Menu Replacements for Windows 8", so then you can see who actually posted it, and where kburra got it from!

alot of info/links are passed on from one person/site to another. powerchucker thanking kburra sounds appropriate to me!

alot of info/links are passed on from one person/site to another. powerchucker thanking kburra sounds appropriate to me!

Thanks..the list was passed on to me from a friend,and was probably an oversight of me to ask for the original source.