Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
d0nut

Changing Webhost

Recommended Posts

My contract with my current host is due for renewal in a few days time, but for financial reasons I wish to transfer to a company with which I already have two sites registered.

Do I have to wait until my present site goes down, or can I have it running on two servers for a few days?

My current host has told me that no notice is required for cancellation, I merely do not renew the contract.

Thanks in advance

d0nut

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep don't wait until it is cancelled because you will lose access to everything so get the files moved before they cancell it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All done and dusted, Bruce. Almost, anyway. Can't locate the details for changing the primary and secondary name servers. Nothing shows up in the control panel, and the help desk phone is unavailable until morning. :(

Edited by d0nut

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...