Sign in to follow this  
caintry_boy

Which Phone Do You Have? List Yours Here...

I thought if we could all post what brand/type smart/android phones we have that we could get a pinned topic of links on how to Root our individual phones...some of us have told in other threads but...

List 'em in this thread please.

Mine is a Samsung Galaxy II Captivate

And I know that Josiebelle has > Nexus S 4g

:geezer:

I've got a HTC Desire HD rooted and running Melchizedek from the Collective.

HTC have an unlock tool for their bootloader on their website.

There is a one click tool for the DHD :

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1259821

Didn't work for me so had to go down the route of creating a gold card, and pushing commands to the phone from terminal.

smart/android

wait...why do you separate android from smart? are you trying to state that android phones are not smart phones?

Edited by badbinary

No separation meant....I call it a "smart" phone while you may call it an android phone... :shrug:

So which model do you have bb??

htc evo 4g

:wub:

Cambells soup can, red and white with splashes of gold, one long string, on the other end is a much newer and higher end Progesso soup can, much larger and better colors then the older Cambells can. ;):tup:

Cambells soup can, red and white with splashes of gold, one long string, on the other end is a much newer and higher end Progesso soup can, much larger and better colors then the older Cambells can. ;):tup:

Thanks Bruce! Here's the links to root your phone...

http://www.campbells...ducts/Condensed

http://www.progressosoup.com/

So what is your model??

Bruce, cut the strings and go wireless :mrgreen:

trusted and true Evo 4g rooted since the day i got it bout ready for a new one probably the new Evo LTE

other than i have been rooting everything i could get my hands on from a nook color and nook tablets and

an hp touchpad with dual boot webos and android 4.0 but the hardest and my fav is the Asus transformer

prime quad OCd to 1.8ghz ..... edit : scores 14430 on antutu benchmark not the best but not too shabby either

btw how ya been Caintryboy this is flewpastu , i tried logging in but im thinking my acct deleted lol

Edited by JoeWatkins

trusted and true Evo 4g rooted since the day i got it bout ready for a new one probably the new Evo LTE

other than i have been rooting everything i could get my hands on from a nook color and nook tablets and

an hp touchpad with dual boot webos and android 4.0 but the hardest and my fav is the Asus transformer

prime quad OCd to 1.8ghz ..... edit : scores 14430 on antutu benchmark not the best but not too shabby either

btw how ya been Caintryboy this is flewpastu , i tried logging in but im thinking my acct deleted lol

Already have yours listed in the "How To Root" thread...

p.s. working on that name change.....

woohoo im back thx guys

yeah my transformer prime was a beast to root cause i did an update that i shouldnt have done then had to roll firmware back using ADBdebugging but once i did althat its been all custom rom from then on and rock solid

Samsung Transform. Not the best by far but gets the job done. With my upgrade discount all I paid was a one time $30 data package fee. Not bad for a $399 phone but I will admit that if I had payed for it I would have taken it back, restocking fee or not. It can get very slow for no reason and will get no more updates past Android 2.3.

I tried rooting it with the help from someone at the androidcentral forums but each time I tried it didn't work. The guides at the XDA forums are good but aparently there are little bits of important information left out of the Transform guide. I want it rooted but I want worse to NOT screw up my phone!

I Also just got a Motorolla XOOM Android tablet. I never thought I would own anything Motorola but I must admit this thing is a pretty darn good device. It was a gift... from my ex! Jeeze, saying that out loud is actually pretty frightening if you get my drift... Posted Image

I thought if we could all post what brand/type smart/android phones we have that we could get a pinned topic of links on how to Root our individual phones...some of us have told in other threads but...

List 'em in this thread please.

Mine is a Samsung Galaxy II Captivate

And I know that Josiebelle has > Nexus S 4g

I still do. Wow you remembered my phone. You sure know how to make a woman feel special!! :wub:

I still do. Wow you remembered my phone. You sure know how to make a woman feel special!! :wub:

You know it hon'!! (actually you mentioned that in another thread and I remembered from that) :wub:

Just got my SGS3 - Awesome. So it's goodbye HTC Desire HD, you've been an amazing phone, but it's time to part!!

Got the Galaxy rooted and now wondering which ROM..Jellybean or something of a different flavour?