I am loving Pale Moon x64 version 25.8.1. I update it to the current versions as they become available. I downloaded the current Firefox x32 version 43.0.4 and noticed that PC Matic has an extension for Firefox. It doesn't work in Pale Moon. Most Firefox extension worked, but since Firfox changed their engine?, more of newer Firefox extension updates don't work work with Pale Moon. the Pale Moon people have adapted some of the popular ones for Pale Moon and they are great. Most of the 32 bit extensions for Pale Moon also work on the 64 bit Pale Moon browser. Is there a way to get a PC Matic extension for Pale Moon x32 and Pale Moon x64?

Old Thread

However, I use Slimjet so I'll put a plug in for Slimjet which uses the same engine as Chrome without all the google related business behind the scenes. If you wanted to switch to Chrome before but had issue with the implementation involving the browser phoning home, try out Slimjet.

Slimjet

Just started using Windows 10. MS Edge is the worst browser I have ever tried and I an sticking with I E or Firefox. Mail for Windows 10 is also rubbish, I can't even see how to make a contacts list that enables me to just click to put an address into an e mail. I am happy with Thunderbird. All in all I think Windows 10 is ill thought out and has not been perfected and should not have been released in it's present form.

firefox  and Chrome

beacause firefox and chrome is a fast and smart browsers with various useful tools.For more information about browser, please check this article.