Sign in to follow this  
caintry_boy

Milestones

Back up and folding on a couple rigs, but doubt I'll get back to  where I was. On all linux now with AMD vid cards. Seems AMD isn't putting out decent drivers for Linux, and I'm not going to buy the high priced nvidia cards just for folding. So PPD is going to suffer.

2 hours ago, Y kawika said:

I cracked the 3 million mark!  :wf:

Yay!!  I feel like one of the "big" boys now.  :laughing: 

:) Y

:clap::clap::clap:

Way to go "Y"! :rocks:

Fold On buddy!

:geezer:

Mad respect to muttonhunter......on the cusp of a billion points 15 years in the making......I feel blessed to be able to fold alongside those present and past.....thanks all.....

Man, yall are some troopers from the first order! I wish I could fold with yall, but life doesn't permit that right now. Maybe I will again in the future, if Murphy decides to move out. 🤣

Great for keeping it up.

Still having issues with mine - Keeps starting massive pieces of work and never finishes them. Switched off for now until I get time to fix it.

I guess while I don't have plex transcoding on my gpu,  I could fold on it for the time being. How's foldin on an RX480?

Edit:Man, they've made setup incredibly simple these days. I'll be folding on my gpu while I'm not at the pc and working.

Edit2: Seems I can't decouple the cpu and gpu and and I can't tie up both, so scratch that.