Sign in to follow this  
caintry_boy

Milestones

I will try to reach 80 Million next month depending on this month's electric bill. Last month was only $52 which wasn't bad. It seems that your former #1 producer for the team is currently AWOL on all fronts. I hope he is doing well wherever he is.

He's been up this way and apparently his rig went down. He should be back home by today at least...hopefully he'll be up and kicking booty soon!

:geezer:

Well, that's good to hear. I really hope he walks away from Team EVGA like I did along with many, many others. Each and every year they demand more and more for the same useless 10 EVGA bucks while we get the privilege to spend twice as much as the year before for our electricity.

Edited by Zuhl3156

Sorry was gone for a little over two weeks, back home now and got the ole rig back to folding.

My computer isn't built like a tank, so it can't withstand, say, a mortar shell fired directly at it.

But, it can still fold.  About 3,880,333 points when I started it back up.

I'm running a different CPU than what I had last time, which is a Black Edition A10-6800K APU running at 4.10GHz at stock speeds, but goes to 4.4GHz in Turbo Boost mode.  I also got a first-generation Seagate SSHD at 1TB capacity, and a Rosewill Quark 650w PSU @ 80-plus Platinum efficiency.  All other parts of the hardware is the same.

Well, except for that I had to replace a DVD-burner.

6 hours ago, EclipseWebJS2 said:

My computer isn't built like a tank, so it can't withstand, say, a mortar shell fired directly at it.

But, it can still fold.  About 3,880,333 points when I started it back up.

I'm running a different CPU than what I had last time, which is a Black Edition A10-6800K APU running at 4.10GHz at stock speeds, but goes to 4.4GHz in Turbo Boost mode.  I also got a first-generation Seagate SSHD at 1TB capacity, and a Rosewill Quark 650w PSU @ 80-plus Platinum efficiency.  All other parts of the hardware is the same.

Well, except for that I had to replace a DVD-burner.

:clap:

You doing ok dickster.....I've never seen dickster fall off the grid ever in 13 plus years of folding....just thinking of ya if you read this.

1 hour ago, T.E.K. said:

You doing ok dickster.....I've never seen dickster fall off the grid ever in 13 plus years of folding....just thinking of ya if you read this.

He recently moved up into Missouri about 40 mi. from me so he might not be all set up again... ;)

Fold On People!