Sign in to follow this  
lizardo_manson

How to Transfer Data from iPhone to Android

Yes. It is possible to transfer photos, music, videos, etc. from iPhone to Android Phone via iTunes and USB cable. But it is really hard to transfer SMS, contacts and apps from iPhone to Android phone. I was scratching my head about how to transfer my all iPhone data to Android (Galaxy S3). This thing called mobiletrans suggested by Andrew helped me to transfer data including SMS and contacts from iPhone 4s to my new Galaxy S3 android. :)
Edited by perryralap

Yes. It is possible to transfer photos, music, videos, etc. from iPhone to Android Phone via iTunes and USB cable. But it is really hard to transfer SMS, contacts and apps from iPhone to Android phone. I was scratching my head about how to transfer my all iPhone data to Android (Galaxy S3). This thing suggested by Andrew helped me to transfer data including SMS and contacts from iPhone 4s to my new Galaxy S3 android. :)

Hi, I can connect my Galaxy Note 3 via wireless. thanks.

Edited by Charinsm

Take contacts as sample, you may use most Google apps to merge the data between two phones.
1. Copied SIM contacts to Android phone memory
2. Exported contacts to SD Card (on Android phone) in VCard format
3. Transferred VCard file from SD Card to PC
4. Created a Google Account
5. Opened the Google Account from a browser (on PC), go to Contacts, and then uploaded VCard contacts to the Google account
6. Configured the iPhone (using a separate Windows user account - so as to allow for importing pictures & videos through iTunes)
7. Created a "CardDAV" account on the iPhone and synchronised all Contacts
Here is some tutorial that fixed with Phone Transfer, you may get the one you need.
How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Android

How to Transfer iPhone SMS to Android Phone/Tablet

How to Transfer Music from iPhone to Android

Edited by FranciscoMartim

In fact, you cannot transfer data from iPhone to Android directly due to their different OS. Someone says that we can transfer data from iPhone to Android or in turn via email, iCloud, even iTunes. but you must backup data from iPhone via iCloud or email on PC. then drag them to Android via USB.

Simply use this free tool to get it worked for you.

Edited by AdelaLourd

In fact, you cannot transfer data from ios to android directly due to their different OS. Someone says that we can transfer data from iPhone to Android or in turn via email, iCloud, even iTunes. but you must backup data from iPhone via iCloud or email on PC. then drag them to Android via USB.

Touche https://www.android.com/switch/

Edited by Tx Redneck

On 2013/10/28 at 5:44 PM, perryralap said:
Yes. It is possible to transfer photos, music, videos, etc. from iPhone to Android Phone via iTunes and USB cable. But it is really hard to transfer SMS, contacts and apps from iPhone to Android phone. I was scratching my head about how to transfer my all iPhone data to Android (Galaxy S3). This thing called mobiletrans suggested by Andrew helped me to transfer data including SMS and contacts from iPhone 4s to my new Galaxy S3 android. :)

There are some free solutions can be used to move data between Android and iOS, but it is a  litter complex and can't support all the files with them, the easiest way to achieve this is to use phone to phone transfer tool.