Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

skullcrusher

Linda

Thanks for the post skull.

All the best to Linda's son and I pray that she is able to stay strong through this time.

Which Linda is it skull? lindalou?

:) Y

We remember loudwarlock, he's posted on here some...our prayers are with him and his family. Haven't seen lindalou around in quite a spell either, she musta been hiding out in the corn field...

:geezer:

Yes Lindalou. Its her son Alex. He has a bruised brain. : (

Oh my :( ... Alex, please get better!

Linda, my prayers are with you, Alex and your family.

Alex is doing well. : )

Great news! Please keep us updated on his progress and be sure to send our regards to lindalou as well.

Hey everybody, was I surprised to see this post! Yes, Alex "Loudwarlock" is doing better. He has some recovering to do, but it could have been so much worse. He hit a curb at a gas station, sailed through the air, missed hitting telephone pole, sign post and by the grace of God,and I believe guardian angels, he was laid down on the pavement. That is how it had to be, because he traveled, a good, 10 plus feet from where he hit. He is such a lucky kid. He's come a long way from when I used to complain about him on here, lol. He has a son, a fiancee, a house he bought on his own, car, truck and a motorcycle, that he says he will ride again. This time WITH a helmet. I didn't realize prayers had stretched this far, and I thank everyone of you!. Skullcrusher, thanks for posting this. I'll keep you all updated on his recovery. Again thank you all so much! :wub:

Hi Linda, hope you're holding up well too!

Heal well young Alex and wear the dang helmet from now on!!