Sign in to follow this  
badbinary

Diablo 3

anyone else as excited about this game as i am? now that the beta is out, we're finally close to release.

i've been waiting for this game for almost 10 years now...

i still play occasionally. the game certainly didn't match expectations, but it's still a decent game in my opinion. given the fact i got it for free due to my wow subscription makes it much easier to enjoy it. :D

not sure about the xpac. after the steam winter sale, i have 100+ games and have only completed a handful of them. i'm currently playing farcry 3 and dragon age origins, so yeah, i have a lot of playing to do. lol

FarCry 3: great game

I saw they had Bioshock Infinite for 10 bucks during the Dec sale. Another good game at a great price (but I had already played it)

i'm really liking farcry3. i can't find any damn goats for the life of me to make a bigger sack, though. :hammer:

bioshock infinite was an awesome game, i really enjoyed the hell out of it. i just wish it was longer, only took 16 hrs to beat it.