Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bruce

Intel Ceo: Nokia Should Have Gone With Android

Intel says Nokia made big mistake when they inked a deal with Microsoft to use windows on their new phones.

Nokia should have opted to use Google Android instead of Microsoft's mobile platform, according to Intel's CEO.

Paul Otellini said Nokia's CEO Stephen Elop had "incredible offers" from both Google and Microsoft to use their operating systems.

"I wouldn't have made the decision he made, I would probably have gone to Android if I were him," he told a conference call with analysts, according to Reuters. "MeeGo would have been the best strategy but he concluded he couldn't afford it."

I happen to agree with Intel on this one, Nokia has been losing market share hand over fist, and they just inked a deal that will take that market slide straight into a free fall with a tailspin crashing (pun intended) straight into the ground.

http://www.pcpro.co.uk/news/365362/intel-ceo-nokia-should-have-gone-with-android

in this market the iphone sells more than the windows stuff, and google, well :lol:

i am noticing windows adverts disappearing and some being snugged into corners!

next time you pass buy an at&t look inside and see what they have their eyes on, it ain't a windows phone.

nokia just made the mistake that could put them out of business.