Sign in to follow this  
chengrob

Looking For Beta Testers

We are coming out with a new version of PC Matic that has a new real time protection called Super Shield. I have been using it for about two weeks and it is working great, but we want more testing before it goes live.

If you are not already a PC Matic owner, we will give you a free one year subscription and if you are, then we will extend one year on your license. Any takers?

Note: The testing needs to be on your main computer that you use regularly, since we are testing how well it behaves while you are working.

I could see beta testing on a pc for someone but asking for someone to potentially sacrifice their main rig is more than I could do. I do have an extra XP box I could use.

I'd bet on it............

Posted ImageBeTa

bruce???....is that you?????

Edited by Joe C

bruce???....is that you?????

No! I don't wear tin foil hats anymore. A local sheet metal fabricator has built a custom unit for me. They are much more stylish then the old do it your self stuff.

See my new safety shielding suit below. You may be familiar with it's stylish and popular good looks.

Posted Image

Edited by Bruce

No! I don't wear tin foil hats anymore. A local sheet metal fabricator has built a custom unit for me. They are much more stylish then the old do it your self stuff.

See my new safety shielding suit below. You may be familiar with it's stylish and popular good looks.

Posted Image

Yes,....stylish and good looks too

some may think your heartless in that suit though

:laughing::rofl2:

Yes,....stylish and good looks too

some may think your heartless in that suit though

:laughing::rofl2:

I think it makes you argumentative too - even when usually wrong :)

I think it makes you argumentative too - even when usually wrong :)

Think so?

I agreed that he would be stylish and good looking, just my opinion that some folks might think the tin man would be heartless

sorry Joe - I was refering to the tin suit wearer (Bruce's new shield) - not you. As I reread it I see where I could have worded it better

I got the download, Do you want me to go to surfing in some nasty neighborhoods to test this out?

I got the download, Do you want me to go to surfing in some nasty neighborhoods to test this out?

That would certainly put SuperShield to the test! We are interested in how it performs in everyday use. We want to make sure that it is not blocking programs that are OK, as well as blocking the programs that it should.

dang... found TDL3 and several troj. downloaders on a laptop earlier today but did not save it. I'll see if I can find something