Sign in to follow this  
Bruce

I've Had It!

Got more today and the next few days. I had to fire up the trusty old snowplow.

Think I may eat supper at the diner car no.28. :)

Posted Image

Bruce!! Are ya' alright out there in Massychoosetts?? Speak to us...

Well we're getting "lambasted" again ... started yesterday afternoon late and has been at it all night. Our area is catching the brunt with around 5-6 in. of fresh snow already, with forecasts for snow through this evening...and once again it's a light, dry snow that is drifting badly due to the wind... I just returned from taking my wife (and her extra clothes) to work and my tire tracks were already mostly drifted shut on the return trip home... :pullhair:

I don't wanna be snowed in again for 2-3 days!!! :pullhair::pullhair::pullhair:

:geezer:

well it seems what got nailed by yet another storm, it has already dropped 5 inches of powder and will continue over night, i just got the call for the ship out time, thanks goodness it's sunday and they didn't need everyone in at once, looks like i will be the final touches guy on the last shift.

looks like the state of MA will see a several inches from this storm on a drive by.

the final touches guy on the last shift.

Is that the guy who waits until everyone has their driveway cleared, and then comes along to add that nice deep ridge of cobbled snow at the bottom, while re-burying the odd car here and there? :P