Humbluemoon

Friday Night Video's

One time I had a business conference in San Jose CA. I got there a little early and decided to walk around downtown San Jose. There was a band playing but there were just a handful of people there in front smoking pot. I go up and see and it was the Doobie Brothers. They proceeded to play all of their famous songs and there was no one there. Apparently they were opening up a new train system in San Jose and they were the band. Not sure why no one was there but it was one of the coolest things ever.

Awesome Bonzai!!

Steve Winwood is perhaps one of the most talented artists to come out of the 60's R&B rock scene

Edited by Bruce

One of my most favorite bands. I saw them play in my small college (less than 2000 students) in the early 70's right before the this song became a big hit. The guitar player is Denny Dias and one poll has this rated as #40 out of 100 best guitar solos. Back in the day I was told I looked like the bass player, Walter Becker. P.S. Most people at my college didn't know who they were--never heard of them.

:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTDRd0Z0O4o

One of my most favorite bands. I saw them play in my small college (less than 2000 students) in the early 70's right before the this song became a big hit. The guitar player is Denny Dias and one poll has this rated as #40 out of 100 best guitar solos. Back in the day I was told I looked like the bass player, Walter Becker. P.S. Most people at my college didn't know who they were--never heard of them.

:)

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTDRd0Z0O4o

You went to Piedmont?? lolz

I can see the resemblance, just picture him with a nice catfish in his hand...

:geezer:

That hits close to home Humbluemoon

"she never gives up her dead" I'm sure you already know the meaning of that phrase