Sign in to follow this  
ohmygosh18

Questions About Advanced System Care Pro

nigsy   

Personally,

I would leave any product like this well alone. There are many free AV/antimalware and anti spyware programmes out there. Excellent free system cleaners (CCleaner is among the best).

But as with all these things, they will edit your registry, which sometimes can do more harm than good and you could end up having to do a complete reinstall to clear up the mess that is cause by "Click here to fix registry errors".

Is there a specific reason why you feel you neeed this programme? Maybe we can help you fix the root of the problem rather than firefight the symptoms?

and

:wp:

I am a fan of ASC and have paid for a license, but to tell you the truth, off the top of my head, I can't tell you the difference from the free version. Use the freebie, and, of course, PCMatic (have a license too) from this site is a similar product.

:)

PC Matic is probably as good as anything out there to keep your new pc maintained.

Be careful uninstalling the supplied crapware - just make sure that first you know exactly what it all does.