Sign in to follow this  
flyfishingrules2

Why Do You Think They Call It Dope?

1. I knew this had to happen eventually:

NH vanity plate on getaway car IDs robbery suspect

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jDkMgPIjbvuB50zHoRVS7l8wW7Jg?docId=31aa4c0125bb4ea696d04e555e7a5b0a

2. My kind of girl:

Woman allegedly tries to cut tattooed name (hers) off man

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gPnRcE-7O-8KDiDth2kqbjgTfZiA?docId=e9eb900bb997487780ed373ffe4e0d51

:rofl3:

Hmm.. crazy (ex)girlfriend, what better reason NOT to get someones name branded on you? Who am I to speak though... back in school I cut the word LOVE into my forearm when I was younger, I'm glad the scars mostly faded. I thought it was was cool at the time, really, I did. :laughing: I don't remember why though.

Edited by falloutgod13

Hmm.. crazy (ex)girlfriend, what better reason NOT to get someones name branded on you? Who am I to speak though... back in school I cut the word LOVE into my forearm when I was younger, I'm glad the scars mostly faded. I thought it was was cool at the time, really, I did. :laughing: I don't remember why though.

Funny. I did the same thing. I also carved my girlfriend's initials in my arm.

About as bad as the guy who was parked almost in the middle of our gravel road back last spring. My wife got up at 4:30am for work and says, "There's a car parked in the road with it's lights on down West of the house "...she went to work, I sent the Gkids to school and then I left. Car still there. While I was gone, I got to thinking and became really concerned, and called the cops. On arriving home, I find the local Deputy Sheriff who had arrested a man (who I hadn't seen earlier, he was lying in the back seat). This dude had been "spacing" on meth and thought he was in a city about 50-60 miles away. He had meth in his pocket, needles in the trunk of the car, and got a free ride in a police car for his trouble.

Bear in mind, he was no further than 60 yards from my house, and I have no idea how long he'd been out there coming down off his drugs. I do however have personal knowledge of what people like that will do to get more drugs... :rolleyes: Glad I don't participate any longer tho'! Also glad that he didn't decide to come try and rob us or the likes for drug money.

Yes, I know why they call it dope, BTDT!

:geezer:

I heard stories of people getting off with lighter sentences through back room deals. lol This isn't one of those stories. :laughing:

And Caintry... if the guy was spacing on meth he was probably up for days. Could have been in a state of meth psychosis as they call it now days but it's mostly a result of not getting sleep. Most people start to hear things, your thoughts become strange and disconnected. Stay awake long enough and you will see things, usually shadows out of the corner of the eye but full blown hallucination is not unheard of. I feel sorry for the person, aside from being all kinds of messed up now they probably got a hefty prison sentence. Oh yeah, being awake a long time has been found to have residual effects on the brain. Meaning that the state of psychosis will be evident even after the person sobers up. The longer they push the limit the worse it tends remain. Eventually the brain can recover but it's still not clear just how complete that recovery is in some of the worse cases.

I've been there done that too so to say. :P Learned my lesson after they threw the book at me. It's one thing to play with fire but the legal system is not fun. :mrsgreen: No sir, don't wanna play with that. Given the chance they would have locked me up and thrown out the key. I'm glad they have more proactive means now like drug court which lets you get sober and have the charges get dropped if you complete the program. It's a one time opportunity though, some people don't realize this and screw it up. Screwing up that leads to a harder sentencing than before. Never understood why some people went that route when the prosecutor informs them of the consequences and has them sign off on them at the start. Idiots.

Welllllll i guess i'm justified in thinking that there is no HOPE for Humanity

....................... :geezer: .......................

........................ :pullhair: .....................

Excellent, Y :), that's the spirit--hilarious!

I was doing my web surfing yesterday for news oddities, and I found this great advertising FAIL--first I love the title of the article, read the article, then look at the banner ad:

Posted Image

:laughing:

Edited by flyfishingrules2

LOL...if you going to make turtle soup in a fish tank, you'll need some turtles!