Sign in to follow this  
Jakeofalltrades

Athlon Xp Compatible Games

My BIOS has several modifications: It is a TaiPan 0.3 [ED] Bpl 3.19C 27.12.04 by -=Merlin=- bios with updated internal SATA bios, the fix mentioned here has also been applied: http://www.techpowerup.com/forums/threads/ati-hd-agp-card-with-hdmi-audio-problems-read-this.106690/ (it took some serious work to get the HD4670 to work properly with this motherboard.)

Hey,

Bit of a long-shot with old thread, but do you still have the rig or bios file for it? I'm in process of restoring my old '03 NF-7S V2 athlon system. BIOSes just ain't that readily available on interwebs anymore it seems :D Seems I had different workaround for radeon HD on win XP. But now installed W7 and needing do the fix. I do have older D26 Mantaray bios I've updated with newer SATARAID drivers, but having D27 w. fix would be handy. ( ordered cheapo 15€ SSD for it so needing wait for while anyways ).

-H-K

Edited by H-K_blu

Hey,

Bit of a long-shot with old thread, but do you still have the rig or bios file for it? I'm in process of restoring my old '03 NF-7S V2 athlon system. BIOSes just ain't that readily available on interwebs anymore it seems :D Seems I had different workaround for radeon HD on win XP. But now installed W7 and needing do the fix. I do have older D26 Mantaray bios I've updated with newer SATARAID drivers, but having D27 w. fix would be handy. ( ordered cheapo 15€ SSD for it so needing wait for while anyways ).

-H-K

Most of the users on this forum have not been active for over 12 months (I mean active anywhere on the pitstop forums). You'd be better off opening a new thread with exactly what you are after in the USer to User section; certainly get a few more views in there :tup:

:wp:

Well, it was a long-shot :-) But I did manage to pull modded official D27 outta italian site ( forza google translate! ). So I'm all set for now and still waiting for the SSD.

-H-K

It have been good days lately for AMD I think, Ryzen and stuff - could it be truly new golden era for AMD like Athlon XP period was?! :D

anyway.. is there still any running Athlon XP left next to me?! =D yesterday was hard day for diehard athlon XP - I think we might lack now Skype.. my v7.2 refused to log in and sent me to download new version (what is sadly impossible to install without SSE2 support by cpu), so I was did some test and the latest what I was able to install was skype v7.5, however that was refused to log in as well and was dispaly the same message about being too old. soo.. browser based skype via outlook.com seems to be the last solution how to use it for now.

Well, I love Crysis but unfortunately couldn't play it on higher settings. Always wanted to feel the graphics on higher settings but my PC never support it. :(