Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest larry

Backdoor

Guest larry

Hi all

My Nortons Internet Security said that a back door sub seven trojan tried to get in my computer , something like that but was blocked , does that mean I have a trojan in my PC I have used SpyBot S&D. and Ad-Aware and found nothing , so is ther anything i should be worried about ?

thank you for any help ...

Hi.

Sounds like you almost caught Trojan SUB7.:filtered:.E which allows a remote user access to your PC.

Just to be on the safe side you can have a free online scan and disinfect any virus at

www.trendmicro.com

Will.

I would suggest you get a better Anti-Virus program than Norton AV. It is not that good anymore. Try AVG Anti-Virus.

Spybot and Ad-Aware are Anti-Spyware programs, which are good to have... :nospys: But I just wanted to make sure you know they are not anti-virus programs. They may detect viruses or trojans, but you need a good AV program to kill them.

hello

thank you all for your help. I will try what you all posted. I really have to look into getting better security for my PC. I must say this is the most helpful forum I'v been to ever in my life. thank you so very much , all of you , have a nice day :)