Oh boy! I can buy Ephedra through a guy's profile on a Computer Help site.

That sound's safe. :thud:

Thanks Tx. :mrgreen:

:) Y

Totally legit. :tup:

:laughing:

EDIT: They've been busy, 9300+ hits for that username on google. :lol:

Edited by Tx Redneck

I don't think so, not yet anyways. Been watching and reading these posts, and I think I may know who it is, but I will wait and see.

I think perhaps it is a user who "recently left" and has now returned under a new username.

I don't know Joe. Can you see user IP addresses?

Not to mention changing IP addresses is a relatively simple thing, and some ISP's do it regularly, I have had a at least three different IP addresses over the past several weeks.

Hell you could end up with an IP address I had three months ago :lol:

Doesn't each computer have it's own IP? Or does my internet provider provide same IP for my modem? Just something I'm not sure of. If I want, can I have my provider change my IP or would that mess up my internet connection?

Wouldn't effect your internet access at all. It is unlikely they would change your IP at request.

Your computer gets it's IP address from your router or modem, your modem gets it's IP address from your ISP, the address internet sites see is your modem address not your computers address.

The easiest way to do it, is usually turn off all your computers, then unplug your modem and router for a few hours, for instance if you are not using it overnight, unplug it, and plug it back in, in the morning, 90% of the time your modem will grab a new IP address from the ISP's dhcp servers.

Edited by Bruce

I don't know Joe. Can you see user IP addresses?

Not to mention changing IP addresses is a relatively simple thing, and some ISP's do it regularly, I have had a at least three different IP addresses over the past several weeks.

Hell you could end up with an IP address I had three months ago :lol:

We as users can't see ip's but mods and admins can

I don't think so, not yet anyways. Been watching and reading these posts, and I think I may know who it is, but I will wait and see.

I think perhaps it is a user who "recently left" and has now returned under a new username.

You talkin about SR?