Sign in to follow this  
IntelGuy

New forum version

We have swirched over to the newest version of the forum software.

Because of the board's offline/online status during the change there may be several hours worth of postings that are lost.

For now there most likely will only be a single skin and none of the board customizations. These will be implemented as time allows and as we figure out what will work with this version and what does not.

The goal is to leave behind the issues we have been having with the server. Thank you for your patience through this transition.

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/var/www/vhosts/forums.pcpitstop.com/httpdocs/uploads) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/forumspc:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/forumspc/public_html/admin/applications/core/sources/classes/attach/class_attach.php on line 1307

Appears with everything I try to post, then I can check it posted anyways?

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/var/www/vhosts/forums.pcpitstop.com/httpdocs/uploads) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/forumspc:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/forumspc/public_html/admin/applications/core/sources/classes/attach/class_attach.php on line 1307

Appears with everything I try to post, then I can check it posted anyways?

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

same here. :pullhair:

same here. :pullhair:

Well terry, we be just alike! :rolleyes:

didn't do it that time.....I be so happy!

Edited by Juliet

I have several PM's that are saved because of valuable info and are canned speeches, that now have a red X by them, am I going to lose those if their not moved?

I saw no archive option or other folder to save those to?

ئهلس شقث لخدث بخق دخص .............صفا......هس فاهس ثدلمهسا...؟؟

Are you sure? :P

New forum version

And a fun what we have! :laughing:

Jesus what a rubbish is this forum.

I hate this for saying, but why was this needed.? I got a message from the Pit that Juliet sent me a pm and her pm is not present.

When I hit the link in that Pit message to the pm from her,than I don't see the pm, I got immediately the forum.

Than when I hit the arrow down next my nickname, than I see menus, when I hit the button messenger, than I see only my pm what I did sent, but her pm to me is disappeared.

I am sorry for my nasty words, but the Pit is in this form a rubbish stuff. :hammer:

I think that the owner of this site have seen flying saucers that he have made this forum, it is now an M.F. site or it must be that he drunk 10 cups of Irish Coffee.

Edited by Strong Rock

Some of the users' avatars and even some signatures got deleted. Why wasn't I even told about the board going offline yesterday? When I made a post a few days before, in Custom PC's, some posts are missing already!

None of us knew what time and exactly when this was going to happen, EclipseWeb. You were not the only not to be notified.

I've lost my avatar for this particular forum ...so I'm off to hunt it down Posted Image

I thought things were going to change because of the server /forum bugs...No notification, but might have been nice to see one posted...ummm...it's blue?

Edit: like Jacee, my avatar is MIA too

Edited by Joe C

mmm, new board no likey my way of editing :huh: "Error in DataBase"

well stop playing with the admin buttons until this thing get going for 24 hrs

I have several PM's that are saved because of valuable info and are canned speeches, that now have a red X by them, am I going to lose those if their not moved?

I saw no archive option or other folder to save those to?

The red "X" indicates that the PM was deleted. It most likely was in the deleted items folder on the old board.

The red "X" indicates that the PM was deleted. It most likely was in the deleted items folder on the old board.

But who deleted it?...I didn't :blushing:

I'm going to try and salvage what I can.

EDIT:

Seems afew are, how long can I continue to keep those?

I'm a pain ain't I? :P

Edited by Juliet

I'm a pain ain't I? :P

Yes, but you're gorgeous so we'll let you continue being a pain........ :wub:

:geezer:

edit: forgot to say that I was hoping that this is what you guys were up to.... I LIKE IT!!! :tup:

Edited by caintry_boy