Sign in to follow this  
cmstpprr

Movin' Up

So why not join a team that is on the move............ :shrug: You won't lose your points :sparkle:

Hey! We're moving, too. :IG:

I'm the main hardware harlot on the team, and I can't abandon the guys. I also happen to be the fill-in "owner" while our founder is off for a couple years. I'm pushing to break into the top 100 by the end of the year. You guys are only 80K PPD average ahead of us, so the 980X I'm working on should put us on the road to catching you. :boxing:

If you're nice to me, I might let you join our team. :P

Hey! We're moving, too. :IG:

I'm the main hardware harlot on the team, and I can't abandon the guys. I also happen to be the fill-in "owner" while our founder is off for a couple years. I'm pushing to break into the top 100 by the end of the year. You guys are only 80K PPD average ahead of us, so the 980X I'm working on should put us on the road to catching you. :boxing:

If you're nice to me, I might let you join our team. :P

You just like being a big frog in a small pond :rolleyes:

And I have the hardware to be a moderately large frog wherever I am. :P

Does that make you some kinda big shot............your just a guy who puts his pants on one leg a time just like I do. Mr Fuzz don't-pat yourself on the back to hard as you will break your arm. Right along with being some kinda buddy with that Bruce creap on the forums. :geezer:

:thud:

Why have you decided to make personal attacks? First you put my team down, then you attack me for a simple statement of fact- I have a lot of hardware. My output would make me a big frog in your pond, as well. I have twice the points you do and make over twice the PPD. So what?

If you want to hate bruce, have a ball. I do not claim him as a "buddy", but my contact with him over the years has been much more pleasant than my recent contact with you.

If you want to hate bruce, have a ball. I do not claim him as a "buddy", but my contact with him over the years has been much more pleasant than my recent contact with you.

I have been doin' this since 03 and I don't drop into other teams forums to tell them how much hardware I own. Big deal I say. My experience with Bruce over the years has been about as fruitful as RAH's. The guy thinks here is the gatekeeper for Stanford and most of the time is not helpful as he just throws everything back at the person posting a complaint or problem. Not a personal attack just my opinion take it or leave it. Nuf said here now as this banter is not useful to anyone :snooze:

As long as we're all working toward the same science and goal it's all good gentlemen. ;)

I agree I just don't wanna hear about how much bigger you are than me, from a drive by from another team a guy that's only concern seems to be "Look at Me" I got more hardware than you do mentality. CB do you go to others forums and tell everybody how much stuff you have? That stuff is OK here at home so we (the team) know what is going on.

:geezer:

having a bad pain day mb?? :blink:

all he did was to congratulate us on moving up and explain why he wouldn't be joining us when you asked him too.

uncle fuzzy has helped often here, even tho he is not part of our team. ;)

:b33r:

having a bad pain day mb?? :blink:

all he did was to congratulate us on moving up and explain why he wouldn't be joining us when you asked him too.

uncle fuzzy has helped often here, even tho he is not part of our team. ;)

OK so I'm a creap............so be it! I will fold forever for this team and not come to these forums and speak my mind anymore. Done deal Terry. Life is not all roses you know. Some times you just get fed up with the look at me attitude that too many people in today's world have.

Regards,

Michael B

no ones saying your a creep or don't come here and speak your mind, mb :shrug:

i just don't think uncle fuzzy has a "look at me attitude" either.. ;)

far as i'm concerned your both fine dedicated folders, regardless of team, and this forum benefits from the both of you. :tup:

I did three. Just about the time I passed lep, and took out after terry. :rolleyes:

W-T-F Teeaamm!! :banana:

Edited by RAH

Well, we fell all the way back to #75, but have recuperated to #74. Seems we're all over the place... :pullhair:

I'm back to running on all my rigs now so perhaps that'll help.

Fold On People!!

:geezer: