Sign in to follow this  
Assi

Damaged processor

Ok guys, to clear some things; this is/was not in USA, it's in Finland.

I only got a part of the price back, not all of it. Enough to buy similar parts, motherboard, processor and a cooler ... lets hope the graphics card is still working. The whole deal included also a LCD monitor, keyboard and mouse.

What i have read about Zalman's coolers, i would not send them installed! and like i said, i warned the seller about this.

We have a webstore that sells computer parts and they also have installing service and they say they dont send these big coolers installed on motherboards. So that tells something.

Who's fault is it? I dont know, but not my fault anyway. We would need a Sherlock Holmes to investigate it, and if they would have asked the PC back to investigate it, ... i would say it would cost more than the money that i got back. :rolleyes:

I have to agree with Kram here.

How you would like it if you had to pay for something that you were not at fault for?

It doesn't matter that it's a big corporation that was to do the paying in this situation, it's still wrong!

I have to agree with Kram here.

How you would like it if you had to pay for something that you were not at fault for?

It doesn't matter that it's a big corporation that was to do the paying in this situation, it's still wrong!

Ding ding ding ding ding! Whaaaaat do we have for him Johny? Moral relativism/situational ethics FTL! :tdn:

I can not believe that video card made it through that.

Do you think so? :unsure: I still havent have time to start to build it back up. I took most of the components out already, cause i was gonna buy a new motherboard anyway. ... but maybe i have to build it back up to find out if anything is working.

If that case was sitting upright then that rather LARGER chunk of copper (heatsink)had to hit the video card on the way down...dont you think?

Yeah, thats what i thought too but there was these "air filled bags" inside the case, ... and looks like they worked cause the graphics card WORKS!!! :clap: