Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kojak

Thought provoking Signatures

Guest Kojak

OK I searched my heart and it is currently beating 68 times per minute.

I am not twisting anything.

It is you who has said the KJV is the only Ture Word, that being written in the 1600's I have to wonder why God chose to hide his true word for thousands of years, only to reveal it to a British king in the 1600's.

That said, if yours is the "True Word of God" then does that mean all others are falsehoods?

If so what is the consequence to people who choose to believe in something other then as you call it the "True Word of God"

Seriously now, you have made the statement, so now that you have made this judgment of what is true and what is not, what are the consequences to all of us who choose to read and believe something other then your True Word?

Sarcasm serves no constructive purpose.

It is not my word. His word has never been hidden from us.

I said the 1611 KJV is the pure word of God for English speaking people. I also said we have the pure word of God in many other languages. Therefore many have the opportunity to hear the gospel who would not otherwise.

Satan's business is the deception of as many as possible. Hence, in part, the proliferation of "bibles" purported to be the word of God. They contain grains of truth. But they do not contain the whole truth.

As God is Pure/Holy and cannot lie, He would not use a book containing anything less than the whole truth.

For the entirety of mans existence, God has reached out to us.

We find reference to this in both the Old and New Testament.

The God of all, whom I serve is a God of reason.

We being created in his image have minds of our own.

God has respect for this fact. He invites us to sincerely seek him out.

Isaiah 55: (King James Version)

6) Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:

Isaiah 1:18 (King James Version)

18) Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

Isaiah 65

(Herein God said)

1) I am sought of them that asked not for me; I am found of them that sought me not: I said, Behold me, behold me, unto a nation that was not called by my name.

2) I have spread out my hands all the day unto a rebellious people, which walketh in a way that was not good, after their own thoughts;

Matthew 11:27-30 (King James Version)

(God the Son, Christ speaking)

27) All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.

28) Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

29) Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

30) For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

John 12:32 (King James Version)

32) And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.

Christ spoke of his crucifixion. The day came when I was drawn, as you are now.

John 6:43-45 (King James Version)

4) Jesus therefore answered and said unto them, Murmur not among yourselves.

44) No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

45) It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.

we are counseled to search our hearts and minds.

2 Corinthians 13:5 (King James Version)

5) Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

2 Peter 3:9

The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness;

but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

You must choose for yourself, whether you will earnestly seek to know the truth in your own heart.

As a parent (out of love) warns a child of impending danger, God loves and counsels us.

John 3:16

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son,

that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Satan's business is the deception of as many as possible. Hence, in part, the proliferation of "bibles" purported to be the word of God.

So not believing in your stated Pure True Word of God we are all being deceived by Satan. Of course all of us poor misguided souls being deceived by Satan we are all doomed to hell.

Is that what you are saying in your statement?

I am just wondering what my fate will be, not accepting KJV as the pure true word of god.

Waynes Sig always make me think about :

Mercruiser Manuals, Marine Cooling System Diagrams, and Marine Exhaust Tips at Performance Product Technologies

**Offering the option between Original Equipment, Direct Replacement, and High Performance Marine Engine Parts**

At Performance Product Technologies, you don't have to worry about finding necessary Mercruiser manuals or marine part technical experience and support--we can offer you all the marine exhaust tips you need. At PPT, we only handle the technical marine products that make your boat move. Having spent more than 20 years as marine product and design engineers for the largest Marine Engine/Sterndrive manufacturer in the industry, we have the Mercruiser part technical product experience you require. During these 20+ years, we developed marine cooling system diagrams and introduced to market several complete new engine product lines, multiple complete marine exhaust systems and various accessory drive systems and related hardware. We have patented various products of which more than 80% are currently in high volume production. Don't make the mistake of allowing a retailer to spec a product for you based on "them" simply wanting to make the sale. Rather take a little additional time and allow us to help you ensure the part you order is in fact the correct product for your needs. Please feel free to review the following technical product tips regarding different marine engines and related marine part systems. Please note that this is a "Living Section" of the website, meaning we are continually adding to this knowledge base. If you see a section that doesn't link to an actual document, please be patient as these are currently in the queue and will be updated in the near future. No other company supports or offers this level of service and support. We not only support it, but offer it up front and at a lower delivered cost to you.

Awarded Patents

Patent No. Patent Title

6,652,337 Exhaust System for a Marine Propulsion Engine

6,648,338 Exhaust Gasket with Individually Sealed Water Passages

6,379,201 Marine Engine Cooling System with a Check Valve

6,343,965 Pneumatically Actuated Marine Engine Water Drain System

6,135,064 Engine Drain System

6,089,934 Engine Cooling System with Simplified Drain and Flushing Procedure

5,980,342 Flushing System for a Marine Propulsion Engine

5,664,526 Apparatus for Separating Solid Material from Cooling Water

5,628,285 Drain Valve for a Marine Engine

5,579,727 Separating Apparatus for the Cooling System of a Marine Engine

5,329,888 Thermostat Housing for a Marine Engine

I can't control where this thread goes either..................

so if boats don't float your boat then to bad but your still here read ing so maybe you do like boats.

It is not my word. His word has never been hidden from us.

yes actually it is your word...

not gods...

just yours and quotes from other men..

with this great medium called the internet just think how many people god could actually talk to if he so wished.. ;)

preaching bores...

and is just a way to make oneself feel good...

think this is called selfserving..

a thing man is good at..

but actually does very little, if any, good for anyone else...

especially the preacher..

in my honest opinion.. :lol:

so why not be selfseving and actually go out and do some good(doesn't need to be much, just saying hello to a stranger with a smile, can be enough to give them a day that's good) instead of preaching about it.. ;)

what did i do today? i let someone get ahead of me in a queue for no reason, not much but i bet it made a difference to that persons day.

preach to people who want to hear it and make both you and them feel good. ;)

how do you know who wants to hear it? they'll be in church with you. :lol:

:b33r:

Edited by terry1966

I can't control where this thread goes either..................

so if boats don't float your boat then to bad but your still here read ing so maybe you do like boats.

:rofl2:

anyone got a sig about fast cars or motorbikes??

Guest Kojak

Between yesterday and today, I have spent the majority of my waking moments on this.

I have some personal business I must make time for.

I'll be back.... unarmed. ;)

Between yesterday and today, I have spent the majority of my waking moments on this.

I have some personal business I must make time for.

I'll be back.... unarmed. ;)

:tup: have a nice day.

and your never unarmed when you have faith. ;)

Sir T, evil isn't necessarily an entity of some kind. Just like darkness is the absence of light, evil is the absence of love (or God). The Bible says God is love. Evil is the result of separation from God.

The point about the whole hell thing. The idea is that as parents who love their children, you don't let them do drugs and disrespect you. You punish them when they are bad because love isn't permissive. If you think love is defined by letting someone do whatever they want and accepting them back you're mistaken. Permissive love isn't love at all.

I'll be back....

:fear:

Probably saw a soul getting away..........

:blink:

You should take a break. I thought you might have been overtaxed.

It a big pot and its tiring stirring it...Folks pop in from time to time and give er a go ..but they don't stick around for long.

Your fun to follow...you should stick around. ;)

Evil is the result of separation from God.

I resent any religion which suggests that because I don't believe the prattle laid forth in religious writings, and don't believe in the existence of an omnipotent being who supposedly watches over us yet hasn't been seen or heard from for thousands of years, that I am an evil person.

Evil results from the actions you take throughout your life, not from belief or disbelief in something or someone. -kd5-

I resent any religion which suggests that because I don't believe the prattle laid forth in religious writings, and don't believe in the existence of an omnipotent being who supposedly watches over us yet hasn't been seen or heard from for thousands of years, that I am an evil person.

Evil results from the actions you take throughout your life, not from belief or disbelief in something or someone. -kd5-

Sir T was asking why God allows evil in the world (the classic problem of evil). I was not saying that people are inherently evil just because they don't believe in God.

I was not saying that people are inherently evil just because they don't believe in God.

fact is, people are inherently evil. that was the reason why Christ died on the cross

fact is, people are inherently evil. that was the reason why Christ died on the cross

:yup:

and that's why you should never believe them when they say they are preaching gods word.. ;)

they're all evil and only do satans work. :tup:

You don't put your faith in any person. You put your faith in God and God alone. Jesus warned of putting your faith in any man....even a preacher for all men are fallible...even the most faithful.

P.S - Joe C and TX, you are absolutely right.

Edited by The Dude

You don't put your faith in any person. You put your faith in God and God alone.

Well said :tup: