Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kojak

Thought provoking Signatures

Guest Kojak

As I was rereading, I found something I feel was not adequately addressed.

In this passage we have the ten men (accusers), the woman and Christ (God in the flesh) the messenger and Savior.

These men who brought the woman taken in the act of adultery were not concerned with her. Their objective was to lay a snare for Christ,

in the vain hope of self justification, using his own words against him. Seeing (per Scripture) it is said "there is no new thing under the sun",

the conduct of these men was not in any way atypical of mankind, given our common nature. What is most worthy of note is the Understanding,

the Love, the Compassion, the Mercy and Forgiveness of God in this circumstance.

I marvel anew at the patience of our Creator.

John 8 (King James Version)

1Jesus went unto the mount of Olives.

2And early in the morning he came again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them.

3And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,

4They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.

5Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?

6This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.

7So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

8And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.

9And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.

10When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?

11She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

1 Ad Nauseam.

2 Ad Nauseam.

3 Ad Nauseam.

4 Ad Nauseam.

5 Ad Nauseam.

6 Ad Nauseam.

7 Ad Nauseam.

8 Ad Nauseam.

9 Ad Nauseam.

10 Ad Nauseam.

11 Ad Nauseam.

Guest Kojak

Itway addenssay emay eeplyday otay owknay ouyay areway

ickenedsay ybay ethay ipturesscray.

:blink:

I talked to Moe, Larry, Curly, Shemp, and Joe.

It saddens me deeply to know you are sickened by the scriptures.

It ain't scripture that sickens me. ;)

The :blink: was because I had no idea what he said.

Thanks for clarifying it Bruce.

It saddens me deeply to know you are sickened by the scriptures.

Guest Kojak

The :blink: was because I had no idea what he said.

Thanks for clarifying it Bruce.

Rhetorical question:

Is there a reward for consistency worth having, with respect to the continuation of personal insults/attacks ?

Nope, so you can stop trying now.

Thread should have been closed immediately to begin with because the OP was nothing but an attack and insult.

Gotta run off to my weekly satanic ritual :blushing:

Guest Kojak

Nope, so you can stop trying now.

Thread should have been closed immediately to begin with because the OP was nothing but an attack and insult.

Gotta run off to my weekly satanic ritual :blushing:

What I said in the beginning is still true.

"Your name was used at the beginning of the post, solely for the purpose of identifying the owner of the signature C/P'd below your name. Subsequent to that, neither you nor any other member of this forum was specifically addressed when drafting the remainder of the original post in this thread. Any other commentary posted by me was in direct response to subsequent posts written to me. Clearly, the contents of my original post has struck a resonant chord with you. You are the only one responding defensively.This thread was not about you. This thread is about what I was inspired to write by the signature you have chosen to use in your posts".

You continue to attempt to make it appear otherwise.

Those who have followed this from the beginning know better.

i'd like to know what you considered a personal insult kojak?

:b33r:

:rofl2:

just saw bruces last post, and that could be considered insulting..

Edited by terry1966

Guest Kojak

I always respond that way when some self righteous :filtered: judges and condemns me.

I understand.

However, as witnessed herein, I have not done so.

When you specifically called me a Liar and Hypocrite of the worst kind".

I told you I took no offense at your judgment of me. This remains true.

I harbor no ill will in my heart toward you.

Ad Naseum

Ad Naseum

Ad Naseum

Ad Naseum

Ad Naseum

Ad Naseum

Ad Naseum

Guest Kojak

This is a bit like pay TV. Somewhat repetitious. Kojak could we possibly move on?

I am not the one who keeps trying to turn this into something it is not and never was.

I began posting this evening to no one in particular. See for yourself who responded first.

See for yourself the manner in which they responded. Then ask yourself who it is that needs to move on.

Then ask yourself who it is that needs to move on.

Everyone needs to move on.

There's been enough bait in this thread to launch a fishing expedition to the Great Barrier Reef! :lol:

All in all, I have to admit that considering the subject matter and the way things were posted, the thread did live a long life and many exercised considerable constraint and decorum. Thank you.

It is time to move on. This thread is closed.

:)Y