Sign in to follow this  
AI_inc

TRP is down

Can anyone else log on TRP???

I get this error on my browser:

IPB WARNING [2] load_template_from_php(/home/content/n/3/4/n3494442R/html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_99/skin_global.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory (Line: 2116 of /sources/ipsclass.php)

Edited by Inteller

Working on it... might as well upgrade since I backed up the DB last night.. we'll be up in a few hours.. don't panic!

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /home/content/n/3/4/n3494442R/html/forum/admin/sources/base/ipsRegistry.php on line 30

:rofl2:

ray i thought you said you'd leave it till after the comp...

...JUST IN CASE ANYTHING WENT WRONG...

seriously tho, hope it's nothing to serious and it's all sorted soon. :tup:

:b33r:

we'll be up in a few hours.. don't panic!

Too late, I've been panicking since the first minute. :pullhair:

No seriously, I think Inteller jinxed it. I was reading through all of his his nonsense posts and BAM! Forums went out... :lol:

Edited by dostov

Well... it's bad

The DB should be secure (I backed it up wednesday night)

Problem is with the new upgrade needing more from my server..

You must be running PHP v5.1.0 or greater to use IP.Board 3.0. You are currently running version 4.3.11. Please ask your host to move you to a server running PHP v5.1.0 or greater.

Soooo... now I have my server working on that part of it and hope to be up saturday :shrug:

Wow, sorry to hear that Ray! It'll be cool!

I think I hear an extension for the Raptor Bowl.....yep thats what I hear....it's flying over right now!

I think Dostov had something to do with it.....I heard him talking about it! It's sabotugy......Hey Moe, look at the grouse...

Well... it's bad

The DB should be secure (I backed it up wednesday night)

Problem is with the new upgrade needing more from my server..

Soooo... now I have my server working on that part of it and hope to be up saturday :shrug:

Oh now that's it, I'm past panicking, I think I'll just loose consciousness.... :thud:

Hey, Ray, if it really doesn't work, can't you just do a fresh install of the same version of IPS we had? It wasn't all bad... before it began to go awfully wrong...

PM me if you need tuck taping the database or something. I also have tie-wraps. This is how real men fix problems. ;)

And this whole time I thought something was wrong with either my computer/laptop or my ISP, I have been going through withdrawals since I got up and haven't been able to log on. I hope everything gets fixed pronto I need my daily fix of TRP.

THOMAS

Hurry Ray, lol. I got some new scores today to post... :P

Actually it was me that took down TRP. You were getting too far ahead... :surrender: